Question to Admins and Other Players Regarding Solo

Just keep at it. It’ll get better with experience.

We all were new at one point

2 Likes

The plan that you repeatably say it sucked it was explained to you and because i was there no one told you “gate them” - you werent in need to rush them to fronts - the plan was detailed and this strategy isnt something spectacular or amazing , most of the players use it.

If you dont understand something or you lose some steps you could/can always ask so ppl can explain them to you. So the plan that sucked was detailed enough to explain you where you should move your spams and what ratio mix up to use.

You shouldnt expect ppl to give you everything to your plate. You should use your mind how to do efficient moves. So like ANJ said this is pretty much basic tbh.

4 Likes

I wonder how many ion cannons were fired because of this thread.

1 Like

#cute

1 Like

This guy still holds a grudge after all this time lmao.

These kids really got to let this go. I forgive you for backstabbing me on E5. E4 as well? XD Now you guys are a joke.

1 Like

For all this time, I thought I was helping you out, but you just decided to quit, what can I do :smiley:

4 Likes

Im gomenasai signorita. I was tryina play. And you were helping a lot when i was. But i was unable to finish due to irl. Jazz accused you of a crime btw. Idk if his words have any merit or he just has a tendency of accusing people of crimes that would land someone in prison for a long time. If its true you should prolly turn yourself in.

1 Like