Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

No use lying here Bill. Everyone knows the truth that you kids stabbed first. It’s common knowledge. Good to have you back barking. I want you to bark harder and louder now.

1 Like

when you shoot a arrow , 1000 arrows comes back you . Bill i know many people who can tell lots about you such nice things you don t want people to hear about you .

1 Like

yes chris same as e5 you stabbed yaz and died after 2 days with your stabber friends
@Sayer idc what people say people who talks shit about me thats cz they are bad and died to me :slight_smile: and i wasnt talking to you sayer i was talking to that trash can chris

1 Like

I can t blame you much , in such circumstances many will lie in your position but i have nt seen you lie this much … keep barking eh

1 Like

Everyone knows you guys stabbed first. LMAOO READ THE POST!! P.S I KILLED U EZ in E5

Scroll up and enjoy memory lane NOOB!!! WHOLE 10 pages for you to keep barking!!

And while you’re at it. Revisit ur failure in E4. Earth 4 Event Fail Blog

if you didn t care you would nt have replied in the first place so there is a motive there that its loud and clear for all to understand .

1 Like

lol I mean you are the one barking around with no proof just “oh you’re lying” and “in my experience I can tell liers like you”. Mate no one cares about your experience lmao just bring me proof I am boosting.

It doesn’t matter if you boost. Still dead.

Studies have found that people are more willing to lie to receive incentives that benefit their entire team rather than incentives that are just for themselves.

1 Like

Dude, no one cares about studies. Show me proof lmao you keep avoiding it.

barking ? do iknow you even or care what are you saying you just a wall that chris is pissing on i wont say more you just showed how absolutely trash you are as the barking dog chris

If your not telling me your ign in the first place how the hell do i know who you are

1 Like

The dusk squads that were disbanded

5 Likes

Doctor PoopieHead now come on

1 Like

I think Bill is having a stroke. He can’t even speak English properly now. Re-read what you just typed. LMAOOOO kid is having a seizure here.

Change your name to Doctor Noob. LMAOOOOO

ooo nice i see , you tricky cheater dude … don t worry i will bring the proofs in 24 hours . I give you my word earlier i said i will bring it with more time but this time it i will bring it more fast :grin:

@SayerJW Yaz is my multi which means I’m the cheater not him :smiley:

1 Like