Question to Admins and Other Players Regarding Solo

Yaz the beggar got nothing to say XD GOTEMMM

1 Like

Answer my question man. Why you ghosted away?

1 Like

Stabbers call people stabbers. Evidence put them in place.

1 Like

A good strategy is to have spams on delay on all ops in a war area, so even if you individually get jammed, you can still fight and attack everything while an ally gives you vision. It will also likely convince your enemies to give up on mass jamming you as they will assume you have a long ss up

8 Likes

Can confirm. As someone who habitually fights vs coalitions that have the resources to do this, this has kept me alive a lot. I’m very paranoid of getting blacked out for longer than 48 ticks.

4 Likes

Good tips!!!

This will be my final post just to end this thread as there are one or two people out there who doesn’t know the full story.

Apparently, the true backstabbers are calling me a “backstabber” which is false. I’ve been true and honoured my word every step of the way. I was a solo player at the start and teamed up with Nopy’s team (leader of the AA coalition) and fought against the NA team (Ownage aka FP-leader for the NA coalition). I was losing the fight on the Europe front as it was a 4 vs 1 and decided to ask for a NAP until tick 1k. Ownage agreed and we both kept our word.

After the AA coalition heard of this agreement, they flipped out and called me a backstabber despite offering no help on my front, leaving me to rot and then had the audacity to say I threw them under the bus (in which I should be the one saying that!!) defending a 4 vs 1 in the Europe front alone.

Then Nopy said we are no longer allies and said we are neutral. (his words not mine). I blocked them all on skype otherwise I’ll show the convo.

Ownage then showed me proof of the AA coalition planning to stab me so I decided to team up with them to fight. (can scroll up to my previous screenshots)

As I said I blocked all the AA guys on skype so I can’t show more of the convo. All I have is this: https://prnt.sc/t4kj1s Liberator asked me about this backstab so I showed this. (I didn’t block him so I can fish this back out) As Nopy stated clearly. We didn’t have a Non Aggression Pact (NAP). Nor did I agree on his offer. We are technically neutral. (Nopy is the ring leader for their group and everyone else in that era are his minions~ they all report to him and he gives them info. So when I said no to his offer, everyone in the AA coalition will know) And with proof of the backstab coming, I decided to act early and attack them first. Killed and trapped over 700 inf!! Drawing first blood. (can look at my forum for trapping players)

The rest is history. Backstabbing is part of the game, and I’m cool with that and forgive them. But the audacity to lie afterwards just to save face on the forum is just sad. Manipulating everyone else who doesn’t know the full story, tsk tsk.

I am a man of my word!! And kept it :slight_smile:

Good job on winning E5 to those players involved! GL HF Die with a Smile!

1 Like

This paragraph is riddled with inaccuracies in every step of the way. Refrain from talking when you have literally no clue what you’re on about. thx.

1 Like

This was the scummy bit. You own up to it yourself. Just because you were sobbing over a few spams on your front and literally fighting 4 people whilst we were dealing with 10+ people on our front (the 2 of us at the time) you literally made peace with your enemies so the EU guys can come and gangbang us as well yet they still failed. Idk how making peace with your enemies to let your allies die ain’t scummy and dirty af lol. You’re pathetic just get over with it. We literally drew you so many plans on what to do and how but you had the delusional mindset “man I’m going to die, I’ll just wait for my death I don’t want to fight” whilst you were literally fighting no one at all. Then you decide to do us dirty and team up with your former enemies against us and then you actually die and start sobbing.

Your “plan” was so trash. Let me tell the forum. Their plan was to create 80 spams ships and move with my big army (I had 66 full ships at that time) and “dance” with them. Clearly you didn’t know how much oil that took…Even when I boosted it’s not enough to move 8 ticks without spending 4K oil each time.

These guys are so full of it. Lying so hard just to save face.

You’re delusional. You need to learn how to use fakes to dance when you’re fighting great odds. Ofc carrying can cost a lot of oil but if use it wisely it ain’t rly that hard to sustain. That’s how we fought our ridiculous odds in SA. We all had tiny armies compared to them and killed their squads off 1 by 1 till we could actually kill them. People tend to eventually give in to dancers because they cant handle the pressure put on them.

Yep…a few spams.

and 1 more army I couldn’t find BR.

This guy exaggerates so much. There wasn’t 10 people on your front. Not even 3. I did a ss before in SA. Please don’t lie. Your AA team left me to rot and only cried when I agreed to a NAP with FP. Plus, you plotted to kill me after so lmao.

I’m going to end the thread here. Everyone who isn’t your minions will know the truth and can see thru this.

Cheers and Peace!

1 Like

You had already let this go or so you say…lmao

This is exactly where your delusion starts. Me and Nopy talked to you separately, we are allies but we do not speak for each other. He told you that you guys were neutral to each other but I knew nothing about that and me and you had separate conversations. So don’t be stupid and say he’s the “ring leader”. Just like I don’t call you the leader of your little group in the corner of Asia with Maynard of TOOL, I don’t expect either of you to talk for each other.

The weird thing is that you claim to know everything and know our exact plans and stuff because of 1 screenshot. You don’t even know what that group chat was made for and what we were talking to Carlos for. The screenshot you use as “evidence” literally has screenshots of DICE messages to Nopy. Wanna know why? cos we were trying to convince Carlos to kill the SA gang, it had nothing to do with you. So I made a jest saying “oh lets let Nopy handle the SA gang and we go to kill OBE” when in reality it was never gonna happen I was just teasing him about his desire to kill you eventually which he made CLEAR. But you don’t bother learning the context, you just went based off a screenshot. Now I don’t blame you for being sceptical, but to then claim you are RIGHT no matter what other people say despite you not being involved in any of the conversations you claim happened is plain stupid…

Another example of your delusion is that you say we left you to rot :joy: like genuinely what are you on about? The only reason Carlos made a deal with you was because we were fighting his allies in SA like originally planned with YOU. Then you made a deal and left us in the war alone, then you say we left you to rot? Like how man hahaha genuinely how do you actually believe this. We are in AA so the easiest way for us to fight is through SA, how do we offer you help in your front in EU? :joy:

But yeah open your eyes man jesus. Especially after you say “I had already let this go” then you come back with even more stupid excuses like what? clearly you haven’t let this go yet.

1 Like

Fuck solo worlds because i’m too lazy for that.

But hella spams and dancing is the only way to fight others when you are outnumbered. if you’re willing to buy and pay people reds to be friends, how’re you not willing to boost for oil?

Also, not even being sarcastic, but do you know what oil savers are? You use spams, fly them out 24 ticks + 24 ticks of delay, and boom, you can save hordes of oil for desperate times…

( 88 spams is a lot, probably 20-30 would’ve been fine… but if you were going to use that method Excel was talking about, a ton more spams sounds completely appropriate )

3 Likes

Already boosted emergency oil…regular oil and blue oil…

Only had 4K oil at that time left. Downgraded my network and razed everything. That’s why that plan sucked. Either move my big army. Or to move “spams”. I had no op with 24 CT to create TB so either make spams on my colony then gate jump 20 ships spams…which is a complete waste imo.

Either way, 1 scan when I land, and the enemy knows which op my main army is at. It doesn’t make sense.

You mix up your reals with your fakes and when they attack Ops you own it’s better to def with spam sometimes because they can’t tell what your defense is, reals or spam.
You cannot separate your spams with your real squads, because as you pointed out, then it becomes disgustingly obvious and you’ll achieve nothing.

“Dancing” with spams is literally the pro way.

5 Likes

Ahh ok. Thanks for tip.

1 Like

Just keep at it. It’ll get better with experience.

We all were new at one point

2 Likes

The plan that you repeatably say it sucked it was explained to you and because i was there no one told you “gate them” - you werent in need to rush them to fronts - the plan was detailed and this strategy isnt something spectacular or amazing , most of the players use it.

If you dont understand something or you lose some steps you could/can always ask so ppl can explain them to you. So the plan that sucked was detailed enough to explain you where you should move your spams and what ratio mix up to use.

You shouldnt expect ppl to give you everything to your plate. You should use your mind how to do efficient moves. So like ANJ said this is pretty much basic tbh.

4 Likes

I wonder how many ion cannons were fired because of this thread.

1 Like