Question to Admins and Other Players Regarding Solo

Hi,

I’m wondering how do you fight against players who invite over 20+ players into a SOLO world on Earth 5?
Doesn’t this count as teaming?

They literally have over 17 players in Antarctica and a further 3 players in my hive doing spams and jams on their behalf under their protection. I’ve been jammed in the space of two to three ticks for the past 50 ticks. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Are there any pro players in the forum who can give advice?

4 Likes

Welcome to Battle Dawn, a game of strategy, tactics, diplomacy & skill.

Of which you have none…

6 Likes

That is the greatest non answer I have ever heard. I’m guessing you are one of the 17 players I listed above. Which one are you? Superion? A minion no doubt.

3 Likes

Sad reality of solo is you need excellent diplo(lots of friends make this easy) and a shit ton of radars

8 Likes

the problem isnt in the numbers NA/SA had more and they where bad but you are worse than them in the game sadkek

2 Likes

E5 is never solo. :upside_down_face: might as well delete dis

9 Likes

Hi Ninja, I am an e5 player. It is truly my favorite server. E5 is really about diplomacy, as in solo eras you can not control the entire map and have enemies without allies. I am not sure what tick it is in e5, but making era long allies from the beginning is truly important. I remember my first e5 era, I had 2 friends and got slaughtered by the group of 50 players who were allied. I wish you the best of luck, and for now just have fun.

5 Likes

Ah thanks man. Good to know. I’ll try to make better allies in the future.

1 Like

Wrong, guess again…

1 Like

Yw, but I am a girl. Lol

1 Like

Little crybaby trashcan crying out here because he has no clue how diplomacy works :weary:

5 Likes

Welp, if its nopy your up against and you made this thread, might as well save the effort and quit lol
Or join a family and get your own minions
Go broke and boost
If you can’t beat em, join em

1 Like

This Nopy kid got 16 puppets under his hands. It’s sad. You should see how he was begging me for reds at the beginning. Too bad I blocked him on skype, otherwise I’ll screenshot it. It’s funny.

1 Like

lol okay crybaby

4 Likes

I wish I had the skype convo. He really begins to beg there.

1 Like

You sound like your new :frowning:

1 Like

https://prnt.sc/t3cbwv (ironic)
https://prnt.sc/t3cc0n (ironic)
https://prnt.sc/t3cc8i (No Simping joining in with the begging)

I wish I could show more. But that’s all I got in game. They were sneaky enough to beg on skype. Anyways good job in winning on a solo world with 17 players lol.

2 Likes

cus I am. It’s alright man. They are already regetting killing me. They tried so hard to add me back on skype to talk to me (wanting to diplo to “save my skin”).

1 Like

Your screenshots prove nothing lol you’re the one that cried to me saying that you wanna give me reds for a rank 1 spot. And no one regrets killing you, you’re garbage af. Just for clarifications for everyone: We were warring the current rank 1 (carlos) at the time and this noob little donkey pussied out the war and made peace with him behind our back whilst we were warring their coalition together because he was crying that he cant kill his army on a 1v1 battle. After that incident we told him to go his own way and he ended up stabbing us later on when he got the chance to along with everyone else on the map. He seemed to be so proud of his stab that he was ranting on skype that we’re up against 3 fronts and that we don’t stand a chance blah blah. We literally did whatever we could to stay allies but he ended up stabbing us and is now paying the price for stabbing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nothing you can do except not play solo servers man, some people just love to use shady tactics and have a million allies (slaves) in order to win.

Unfortunately you’re dealing with one of the most toxic players in the game, just ignore the troll and move on :slight_smile:

2 Likes