Earth 4 Event Fail Blog

This Nopy planted with 5 friends just to troll me on E4 Event backfired. Biggest Fail Blog Ever.

I had over 300 SP and 100 ticks of spy agent of my own (planted agent then relocated to it)

Those kids are still in protection. Feeding 1 player.

It’s a great win!! Fun Era!! Worth it as we quit with a BANG!!! Great content saved LOLOL. @Nopy and his minions. Care to comment? Oh yeah. Why did u hide ur medals after this loss? Save face? LOL

3 Likes

lolz indeed!! XDD

1 Like

Care to comment? I’m dying to see how you guys try to save face from this. Nopy is always the first person to bark in the comment section. Tell ur friend to rename to Fail B as in Fail Blog.

come on bark…

I saw you typing just now…come on don’t be shy. I wanna see how you save face.

I don’t really see how 5 successful spy attacks would “backfire” lol. For a matter of fact I never hid my medals you’re just blind and clinically retarded :smiley: They’re in protection because no one has the time or will to sit in front of their pc 8h a day playing bd. I knew very well I would lose the battle after you rushing as many armours as you could after being damaged 4 times. I just couldn’t care less to log in that cancer 12 ticker world anymore lol it ain’t for me.

And for a matter of fact I would’ve smacked the crap out of you if you didn’t have a bunch of multis on my ass building full anti me to suicide.

your multis just as retarded as you:

their faith after building full anti me to suicide

your faith

full BR

5 Likes

Yeah “don’t care”. Cared enough to bark and now dead LOL.

such a rude thing to say

4 Likes

So let me get this straight, you got spied 5 times, rushed lots of armour and killed Nopy with 4 members of your alliance that were actually playing, and now you are bragging about it on the forum?

My man you made like 3 threads on Nopy and me and posted on each one of them cos you killed a suiciding Nopy? Then you say we’re the ones holding a grudge? LOL okay bruh :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Cute of you to show up in every thread to defend your senpai

2 Likes

Cute of you to show up on every thread to come at my senpai, its like one of those elementary school crushes where you bully the girl you like. HE’S MINE YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM.

On a serious note, urm??? he is coming for both me and Nopy?? so technically I’m defending myself???

but no worries Sakrie you can involve yourself in things to seek attention, I’m here for you <3

2 Likes

Not even coming at you. Are you on E4? If so, then yeah. NOOB FEEDER DEAD.

1 Like

yes bby I am on E4, we missed you is all :*

1 Like

Come on boyy… bark !! woof woof!

Yep as I predicted. This kid still holds a grudge lmao. You kids gotta let go. I forgive you on E5 for backstabbing me already.

Okee okee Chris, but if you already forgave us and don’t hold a grudge then why do you still keep replying to the same threads and still make a new one exclusively for us babe XD

Last time you said you had already let it go then you came right back at it again.

1 Like

Aight son. Last post. Take chill pill and peace!

1 Like

OKEE LOVE YOU BYEEEE :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly call it the biggest fail ever - You still lost the same amount as squads as him, and had to boost hella to have not lost any more.

For someone that’s trolling, that’s still a win.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA omg chris you made my day i am laughing so hard on you

2 Likes