Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

Chris i challenge you next G4 you bot useless noob

1 Like

Booooo g4. m2 in havoc why doesnt @NiNja and @Teaa plant and settle it once and for all instead of just spamming every single fucking world thread.

Im sure ninja can get a team from all these e3 guys sonce he was solo when his nopy beaf begub

1 Like

i am waiting that noob on G4 next era so i be able to laugh on him on galaxy servers also

1 Like

@Teaa @Adversarius @slayerofall @Yaz @Crusnik you guys wanted a proof so badlyā€¦
And my man @Not_Halo_of_Mars @SayerJW you both didnā€™t invite me to party. Hey @NiNja how are you?
Iā€™ll provide the proofs and Iā€™ll see what actions will be taken after them. I dont like trash talkin and disrespect at all. Let me sleep 8 hrs, we all see the Drama created by @Teaa at E3.

1 Like

for the glory of E3

7 Likes

One love, one heart
Letā€™s get together and feel all right

As it was in the beginning
So shall it be in the end

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (one love)
There is one question Iā€™d really like to ask (one heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me

One love, one heart

As it was in the beginning
So shall it be in the end

One love, one heart

Letā€™s get togetherā€¦ someone pass me the blunt :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Hey dont threaten me with a good time haha

3 Likes

Tick 458 :smiley:

7 Likes

@All those who beleived @YAZ @Ad @Slayer @Nopy were telling the truth and are on the right side visit Earth 3- Era 124 :: DRAMA by NOPY for 5v5 battle forum . All the proofs have been posted by my dear friend Jason who did a very good job for the community by showing these were all plot by Nopy and Ad . YAZ are you happy now ? I am sure Nopy , Ad did not expect this . I replied to myself as i don t know to post topic

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m slow, but I just realized this was Tolbs17 that conquered Papa Poopiehead?? LOL

5 Likes

My friend tolbs :smiley:

3 Likes

lol Sayer I donā€™t even wanna reply to the other thread but let me point a few things out. @TrollWarlord

1- Nobody cares that your team disbanded, if you had disagreements then its on your team. Doesnā€™t matter what Nopy did if your team canā€™t stick together then it was never gonna last anyways so stop looking for something else to blame other than yourselves.

2- I asked for proof we are boosting, and you come with this absolute disappointment of a thread to prove that you canā€™t keep your team together? Iā€™d hate to see what you would do if you played this CE lmao if one teammate stabs youā€™re gonna blame the enemy for seducing him? stop crying.

3- Still no proof of us boosting so your argument is still invalid Sayer and weā€™ve been slaughtering yā€™all with normal income thatā€™s how bad you are so let it sink in.

4 Likes

if i was with you in real life I would have given you a slap in your face ā€¦ think before you speak dumb ā€¦ i am anyway stopping this forum with reply to you being the last

2 Likes

I know its our fault, I just question does Nopy did it intentionally for a free win ?

2 Likes

Lol this era was always a free win

Again you are just saying stuff without actually proving it. Plus we have good income so you can expect a jump in power lol, I was 3 chevrons and a sword yesterday now I am nearly on a silver star

1 Like

Not better income than us ( 800+ metal ) and I didnt see those jumps on my team.

However if u want proof tell @Teaa to show log.

1 Like

Bro how do you know you have better income than us omg :joy: some of the stuff youā€™re saying makes no sense. What if I claimed you guys are boosting so hard thats why you have high scores? No proof but because I am saying it, it must be right.

We owe you no proof, youā€™re the one that owes us proof. I showed log so Sayer can shut up, he didnā€™t say anything until your dear friend posted a thread if irrelevant crying.

1 Like

When I see Resources & Archived logs, Iā€™m going to retract.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to retract, you are the one making yourself look like a fool. Just like Sayer looked like a fool this entire thread :slight_smile: