Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

Your era was over a long long time ago. Never seen you win anything lol

You keep barking like a dog. I’ve seen many of your counterparts run away. What’s the point of my era? Which is that, son?

i think i don t need to reply to people as dumb as you are anymore , because all i type ago just fades away from that tiny brain of yours and you keep asking the same thing again and again .

i am sorry if i hurt you , but you are so dumb imao

So, you accept you do not have evidence? Why are you so afraid to reply? Considering you are a scholar of science, you should be the first one to respond to people asking for evidence & proof, since how it works. Oh wait, are you an impostor on that front too? You have run out of any sane or concrete response/arguments, so you have resorted to the only thing you are capable of doing - Ad hominem!

1 Like

No, you did not hurt me at all, don’t worry. If anything you should feel sorry for, it’s yourself & the fake persona you need to put on, in order to feel worthy of anything. Everything about you seems to be made up & a bag full of lies. But unlike you, I will not call you any names or feel sorry for you, I am here to help you! :wink:

1 Like

hahahaha nice one dude … try more better you can do better than this ! i told you the evidence is up your ass why don t you check it ? hehe slayer you know why i don t post evidence ? , its because i don t have the screenshots of it as tick passes the statistics score everything changes … i don t even need to tell this detailed your too dumb to see .

The salt here is epic

Holy fuck, I think I aged a couple years reading this thread.

nope nope nope

10 Likes

My friend Shivam. :smiley:

How old is he? :joy:

20200702_220506

@SayerJW I’ll put you out of your misery lol

These are the 2 boosts I boosted the entire era

2 Likes

Now show a continued footage where you go through your archives folder. Then BOOM, answer is clear.

1 Like

Here’s a better version just for you Chris

20200703_163559

6 Likes

Wow you guys played and didn’t even ask me? It’s ok I don’t play 3 tickers anyway.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Coupla kills from yesterday

6 Likes

I will admit I now have a below average IQ after reading this thread :frowning:

11 Likes

Internet gangsters. Time to smash battle-huggers! @^ all your unearned medals lol

3 Likes

Crazy I already slaughtered you years ago with @slayerofall , you want me to spank you again?

1 Like