Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

Then show the logs. :smiley:

You’re retarded af

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

5 Likes

Well dude, I retract you havent boost this era.

You were fed by your teammates on those tick ( 340 - 346 ) where jumped on score.

It doesnt mean they didnt boosted :rofl: however too much speculations for my wishes, I was wrong on say you boosted & ask forgive for that.

1 Like

You guys are wrong on a lot of things and come out here with pure accusations that simply ain’t true in anyway. At least you have the balls to come out and own up that you were wrong unlike others (can guarantee you that pretty much all our logs look like that). We have one guy that did in fact boost but he likes to sleep a lot therefore he never reached 75 power all era I believe lol.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Why are ppl defending themselves to not boosting so much? Is excessive boosting bannable these days? :thinking:

1 Like

anyways…

7 Likes

good job :smiley:

7 Likes

I was reading for a while before it reached to JW and stab things again lol

Can you newbs just shut up and let abel post memes? Like come on bro i need to go through thousands of toxic replies to have one laugh at the perfect meme’s of abel :frowning:

1 Like

yeah, im here for abel’s memes too, idk what theyre even on about anymore :smiley:

3 Likes

basically what happened

16 Likes

Time to go back to sleep. What a shame, all those reds wasted.

10 Likes

@SayerJW Looks like your chess account got banned for using AI xDDDDD

TRASHCAN CRYBABY BANNED FOR CHEATING ON A GAME LIKE CHESS XDDDDDDDD

Well you weren’t wrong xDD

OMEGALUL TRASHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHAME SHAME

14 Likes

Ha Ha, it was pretty obvious he is a kid pretending to be a pro chess player as well as some super scholar of science.

6 Likes

OMG wtf lmfaooooo next level retarded shit

3 Likes

RIP!! Cheater!!!

1 Like

what happens when a player in BD with lots of medals get banned? Do they lose it all?

1 Like

unfortunately, no.

2 Likes

Hold up, what was that about being honest with yourself and stop pretending online and lying online to make yourself feel better? @SayerJW

Kids these days…

9 Likes

No reds wasted, I had fun :smiley:

Now I know Kaz is a stabber, I will hunt you for a couple eras <3

2 Likes