World Event: Middle East Duo era!

I have been backstabbed by BP

I cannot see the map anymore

Karma has BACKSTABBED TGC and has joined 242 wow

That’s all the updates I can give now… Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Karma stabbed us and then Puck and Emily attacked us immediately after.

I started a new job and have to rely on hotel internet, the one I was at yesterday was so bad I was only able to complete 2 in game actions in 6 ticks.

So yeah, things are obviously going quite poorly.

2 Likes

i must say im kinda sad so much planning went in to making sure i would get r4 from farming you and then you disband.

oh well you just threw away one of the higest xp armies xD

so do you give up yet?
also buford you asked for me to come whop your ass, but everyone hate me so had to do it sneakly sorry.

3 Likes

You did nothing except let your army get farmed by emily and puck.

I’m not giving XP to people already cheating for it.

Also, your army is level 4 almost level 5. You don’t get R4 for a long time yet.

1 Like

im not the one that got farmed, im the one that farmed :wink:

i just had to make sure i flew below your radar since you called me out, and i must say 2 days of war and you have lost all your terretory and disbanded an army so would say it worked out.

2 Likes

i love you john even u r dumb

1 Like

What the fuck u actually telling eevrything we talk in private message

1 Like

Hey… no matter what

I’m a loyal PLOdier

also am i being gaslit? fr I saw “kill egghead” medals and he had red ribbon i checked it was MK I’m so sure it’s him and that he’s dead

So why is he saying “yo buford i was gonna farm u bro but u disbanded lol noob”
and “yo I’M the one WHO farmed”

but i looked at statistics and like his units killed was 200 vs. his 1500 dead and he’s barely rebuilt so there’s no ACTUAL way that he’s gonna farm buford right? nor that he actually farmed anyone

Theres no way he believes this but he says it with such a confidence i’m literally second guessing myself that kill egghead is MK

1 Like

dame GOON dumb

2 Likes

Ya’ll should look for similar colonies and have CoY reported to the admins as to how they got this much xp. Too busy to put time searching colonies myself as I run a Jam packed schedule now and am very much busy in real life. I am 100% they’ve had several more farms like these.
@Harvester @Hannibal_of_Carthage @ppbhardwaj1 @Kuzuma @colombiancane @Elcent

We’ve farmed literally everything we’ve seen. Go ahead and cry about it couldn’t care less :stuck_out_tongue: you’re next on our farm list trash ass mosquito

All the big BRs so far

trash mosquito trash talked for hours just to get locked and double damaged and disband like the dog he is

afked after giving up on his teammate - again pussy move should’ve just stayed to fight

excuser andys saying they don’t care after also being farmed like bots

If you’re gonna cry about each person we farmed might as well put us on 0xp since we’re gonna continue to farm the entire map couldn’t care less. You clearly don’t know how xpv2 works since you’re crying here like this. If you actually fought wars and killed people instead of suiciding and reboosting everyday maybe you’d have more than level 1 units trash mosquito :slight_smile:

12 Likes

what do u mean RIP Me, i didnt die lol

1 Like

U stabbed first

1. Promise crystal transfer
  2. Started jamming me
  3. Ceasefire with PPB, and moving troops near my ops
  4. One of ur subs (DV) attack me first
4 Likes

eh you actually kind of did die but it’s whatever

seem like reze was the ones who win after all

gg

If this is real

TGC then You deserve this why … cuz you ppl helped some ppl not deserve and nob`s

[image]

Respond to me on skype WTH

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s not real, Karma is ridiculous (and banned atm).

1. Promised crystals after wars were done. Wars were not finished nor was I in a position to just transfer xstals w/o allowing myself to get conq’d by Karma. Xstals would have come, just not in the middle of the era while fighting is ongoing LOL.
  2. No my man, no jams on my ally who we allowed into our territory after you ran from BUG early on
  3. I can move troops around whereever I please within MY TERRITORY (well, it was at the time, lol). We were attacked the next unpause by ReZe, so my moving troops around TGC ops was pretty uhm…logical???
  4. They sent 1 squad ETA 11 to one of your gates and you messaged me on skype. I ordered them to turn that squad immediately and it was turned within like 5 minutes total. That was a misunderstanding by DV part and they apologized.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, i’m allowed to make a ceasefire with whoever I freaking want. Especially when i’ve allowed you in what was MY territory. You can fuck off right off Karma you little bitch!

2 Likes