World Event: Middle East Duo era!

Watch CoY farming Karma now.
Let me post their reply in advance “They were never our allies you trash mosquito. We will farm whoever the fuck we want whether it’s authentic farming or some farm we had planted and farmed without even having a spam sent for BR”

1. Not middle of era while fighting, but ceasefire?
  2. we both know u jammed me
  3. Ye thats cos u told me to go kill REZE when they attack relics “cos u said their armor would be depleted”, i refused, U also asked me to go help fight PPBhard team but i also refused, and u also ask me to help u fight PLO if invaded. Funny how ur all grouped together :slight_smile:

probably lol, im a farm thats why im banned LOL

1 Like
  1. Yeah, because it was pointless to fight them at the time when ReZe was an obvious threat
  2. I didn’t. But Nopy can and will say same about jamming me. That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it bro.
  3. I welcomed you into our territory as a survivor from BUG and a REFUGEE.
  4. Since you’re alive because I figured might be worth it try to make a new ally, is it not logical for me to ask you to send your army to a specific part of the area in which we control (which you never did) in order to secure it?
    5a. You NEVER once shared your army with me except after the BUG battle, even the ticks when you were heading down to ReZe you didn’t even let me know you “didn’t have any armor” until AFTER that entire encounter.
    5b. The ReZe army would have lost armor taking out the relic, for sure. I clearly would not have even suggested in the slightest you entertain tangling with it if I had ANY IDEA that you DID NOT HAVE ANY ARMOR. lol dude, think clearly here. You gave me zero info to work on.
  5. You then randomly announce to me you’re joining “a friend” who’s not part of our little alliance of TGC, DV, and at the time, KRMA and give him en entire network through all of our lands.

I never asked you to fight PPB team “hard” you moron. I literally asked you to sit your army in the north and just defend if they pushed that way. How TF is that fighting “hard” ???

Funny how you get banned for outpost farming. Moron!

Blockquote

1. Not middle of era while fighting, but ceasefire?
  2. we both know u jammed me
  3. Ye thats cos u told me to go kill REZE when they attack relics “cos u said their armor would be depleted”, i refused, U also asked me to go help fight PPBhard team but i also refused, and u also ask me to help u fight PLO if invaded. Funny how ur all grouped together :slight_smile:
1 Like

could you get anymore braindead Abdul and Plo?

14 Likes

you are literally the most useless person on earth, running your big mouth in an era you literally have 0 contributions in…

1 Like

no one any moor thinking to play any moor…
no one play like fighter any moor…
No one deserves to win without hard work
Teaa:you Deserve this won

Dont be Salty Xxxx :kissing_heart:

1 Like

ngl pretty shit era tbh

1 Like

gratz to the winner for having the most skill this era

1 Like

And that’s a wrap to this era! Thanks to Nopy for the invite <3

Final Ranks:

Shoutout to ICEMAN for trying to pay his way into getting a ribbon xD fell just a weeeeee short. Thanks for prolonging the era and wasting time. Skill > Reds

Final Alliance Ranks:

A few BR’s from the era:

An ICEPET trying to take one of the relics while ICE and Elsa run away and take BP’s ops and camps

PLO, Byeheart, and Abdul alll suicided together…nothing to say here except thanks for the xp lol

LD and Dmg’ed them but we were missing a few squads each. Colom long sent and turned back into the LD and Rainbow was sitting on the op.

The 2 days leading up to this, we took their entire network in 1 day, thanks to some cheeky planning on Nopy’s part with BP (the 1 time he was useful this era) and Bilalalalal. Day 2 was cleaning up a few last ops and then conquering Buford, who at the time has the most xp army on the map. He got LD and double dmged and disbanded, sad. Buford claimed he couldn’t log here but somehow managed to disband, idk wierd. Day 3, was this kill where Colin suicided. We should’ve kepy a few more squads with us since we lost a bit of range here like noobs, yikes.

Ended the era with around 1.5 million xp and these were the best units I ended with:

Not sure I feel about the xp but was sad we couldn’t kill enough to get r4 xD

Shoutout to the people that boosted, played, and died this era and then claim it was a dead era and they weren’t actaully playing. You guys are my fave to kill.

Thanks to Don, Vin, Bilal, Trinoid, MK, and Nopy for making the era fun. Bp, you’re a noob and I’m still convinced you took those 10k red abdul offered you. If that was even real or not xD And with this, I’m leaving BD again…until it’s time to spank some kids again in the future

-Emily aka Ryan

9 Likes

am i noob??
i literally carried all of ur ass fo u little shit

Wowieeee Ryan you’ve been hanging out with the bleeptalking crowd haven’t you

You used to be so humble they’re such a bad influence :frowning:

The shrooms win once again ezpz :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Imagine being toxic and puffing out your chest when you need to cheat to win in a dead game.

Get a life bro

Wow Harvester… :salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:(20chars)