Warhammer/Warhammer 40000

ye a valid point - idc as i didnt ever play 40k but the original :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Warhammer 2 should run much better now, ive been getting like 100 fps on high settings, before i was getting 60

2 Likes

Lets go Where you at?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Greatest series on youtube. Some episodes had me laughing to tears.

1 Like
4 Likes

this one is better. because it has a space marine in it

3 Likes

also, this shoulda been 2 separate topics. so i can just be in the WH40K topic and talk trash about WH that lacks the 40K part

1 Like

WH > 40K. and its not even close

3 Likes

I love Warhammer and WH40K both…

But there’s naught much as pleasing as a chainsword ripping through xeno scum.

1 Like

ew chaos :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

How about a cursed magical weapon that takes the shape of your favourite weapon, spear, sword, axe, etc… Forged from a fragment of the sword of the Elven god of war and bloody murder.

A cursed magical weapon capable of calling out to anyone and everything near it, enticing every living creature near it to attempt to kill the owner to retrieve it.

A cursed magical weapon capable of talking to you and even able to turn Ghandi into Khorne by singing to him songs of murder, puppeteering him into killing everything around him.

A cursed magical weapon that can even suck the power and infinite intelligence of the Chaos Gods if it connects?

A cursed magical weapon that earned the name Widowmaker.

I dont see chainswords or boltors mentioned anywhere in your post, Horo. Kinda sus

I dont believe in magic or any of that nonsense. The only way to play WH40k is with an army of suits and railguns.

2 Likes

The Tau are heretical… for they do not believe in the glorious form of war known as

Melee.

1 Like

Farsight would like to have a conversation with you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Are bolter guns rail guns?

1 Like

I was tempted to question that as well but i figured a dude that has models prolly knows more than someone that doesnt. Googled it and apparently its a T’au weapon

not warhammer related but this description immediately brings this blade to mind