Warhammer/Warhammer 40000

Where’s this from?hgffdg

1 Like

Funnily enough I am now starting this part time as tech support while stuck at home due to asthma. I envy the future.

It exists in Brandon Sanderson’s cosmere, which is the universe he created that over arches all of his various book series.

Nightblood is mainly in the book Warbreaker, but also shows up in the Stormlight Archive as well.

1 Like

A boltgun is basically an RPG7 turned into a battle rifle. They actually fire rocket propelled explosives.

And I was talking about the Tau, since I primarily paint and use Tau on the table. Tau have lots of railguns.

Oh lol bolt guns are broken.

Anyone play warhammer 2 total war?

I may or may not be a pro wh2 player, @Horo can attest to this

1 Like

I just bought the game last week. Any tips for a video game newb?

2 Likes

Be careful of the power creep. DLC factions are strong af compared to non DLC factions… this doesnt really mean for all the units but it’s super real on certain factions.

and armour piercing is important on your units. If it’s a strong unit, you likely need armour piercing. Only the skirmisher units die easily to non-armour piercing…

have you played Total War games before?

1 Like

There’s one rule in the game, range > melee.

1 Like

No i havnt. I only got this game because I play table top…but with covid 19, all my spots are closed. Need to get my warhammer fix without inviting a dozen sweaty nerds over to my place for my wife to see.

1 Like

okay then one thing to forever note on all total war games

attacking their morale itself is sometimes MUCH more effective than just trying to kill the unit ( or even the army itself )

and you should check out other TW titles, just because the TotalWar series is amazing.

warhammer is super fun but the DLCs make me cry theyre all like 15-20$ but u need WH 1 and 2 to play the mega map. so its like 2-300$ for a game if u want all DLCs. Stil worth it tho

Thats normal for table top as well. Good to know it holds over well. I will look into some of the other games, but first i gotta dive deep into this one lmao

@LeBoink I did notice their was alot of DLC, i kinda just got it all. Seems pretty worth it, im having a blast.

1 Like

luckily for me i only play high elves lol. the occasional dab here and there

Enjoy!

Dark Elves ( almost typed Eldar ) or Skaven are my faves.

o.O i always waited for a sale before grabbing the DLCs. TW and Paradox games a real doozy when it comes to DLC

1 Like

I play seraphon in table top, so thats where i jumped to. They are fantastic to see in game.

For The Lady

reposting this here from another thread.

bretonnians are also fun ( may have misspelled the name? Bretons are also cool lmfao )

2 Likes