Warhammer/Warhammer 40000

Ok, to not derail the CE topic I made a new one.

@Crusnik @Horo @AverageNoJoe

I used to play the boardgame (got a suitcase with minis somewhere), and play video gamesl iek spacemarine, mechanicus, Dawn of war (1 and 2, own 3), own vermintide. And tried to play some total war warhammer II. But it made the fan go crazy…

maybe I can try it again now that I’ve cleaned out the fan.

7 Likes

we should all do a battle 4vs4AI

3 Likes

And @niracas is of course also invited <3

4 Likes

I still have mine. Started by accident the board game , played for a long while. Ye i should clean my fan as well before i run warhammer total war. I l do it tmrw.

2 Likes

Tzeentch

1 Like

I’m loving Sigvald there and Archaon the ever cute.

1 Like

Break out the minis!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I collect both guns and minis…and my minis are hilariously more expensive.

1 Like

i thought about looking into warhammer. Looks fun. But between dnd and climbing gear, i’m too poor for another hobby :sob:

4 Likes

What minis have you got? I got a set of the battle of pelennor fields complete with the Mordor Orcs, Rohirrim, Army of the Dead, Witch King of Angmar and Théoden King. Unfortunately I suck at painting so I’m saving Witch King and Théoden King for when I don’t have the hands of a construction worker trying to do brain surgery.

1 Like

Tau empire, Necrons and Space marines

1 Like

Necrons! Can you post some nudes of your necron army?

1 Like

7 Likes

@Simmen look at the necrons!

4 Likes

So seth you going to send more army nudes or what? :smiley:

1 Like

I only got smurfs :frowning:
Necrons much cooler. I remember getting my behind kicked by a necron army back when I played. They just kept reviving!

1 Like

I would, but i have too much unpainted Tau. Once I finally find the time paint them all, id be more than happy to post more.

@Simmen, do you still play? Have you seen the new psychic awakening rules?

1 Like

No, haven’t played in many years. The store we used to play at shut down and I used to play with a friend, but he quit, and so did I…

They’re somewhere in an attic…

And I haven’t read the new rules, mostly just follow the lore these days. I think my marines are of the old type, not even sure if I can use them anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Thats so sad :frowning: I would probably cry if my local store shut down.

1 Like