Warhammer/Warhammer 40000

Please keep posting minis when you find time guys. Inspire me to start playing.

2 Likes

We were playing mostly at home / FFA 5-6 ppl. We had fights ( cause of the rules and how each one comprehend them ) but it was 120% fun. FFA better than 1v1 and 2v2 imo.

4 Likes

Show it to us Crusnik!

2 Likes

i l find them and i l send a pic - but need to find them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™ve actually been meaning to take some pictures and post them here, but Iā€™m hella lazy, as can be imagined.

I donā€™t personally own any miniatures, but I do help paint some with my friend when visiting. Next time I go to his to place Iā€™ll try to remember to take a few pictures of the collection we have going together.

Mostly only astartes or chaos, though. No tau, necrons, orks, etc.

Itā€™s his taste in models, I just help clean em up and paint em.

2 Likes

oh hey I actually got pics, but just of the boardgame/pieces not put together and what me and my friend thought were our best oneā€™s yet.

Plague Marines.

tbh unfinished because we dont have the colors ( nor skill ) to do some of the more finer touchesā€¦ I mostly do it to appease him, but he finds it therapeutic.

A bunch of unfinished pieces and game pieces. ( the pieces on the pegs are helmets, pauldrons, etc. theyā€™re easier to paint piece by piece instead of putting it together sometimes )

Sorry my camera quality isnā€™t the greatest

5 Likes

Plague marines are so much cooler than space marinesā€¦ and yet, I went with space marines.

2 Likes

Just find chaos to be more fun to paint/look at.

loyalist astartes, unfortunately, tend to look pretty bland unless you have the skill to freehand some insignias or some weathering on the armour

1 Like

People seen this?
4 Likes

yall big ass nerdsā€¦

1 Like

I saw that the other day, an amazing video

1 Like

Found this on youtube yesterday , felt it belongs here

3 Likes

Steam rn

also, most Warhammer games are on discount

3 Likes

I think I got all good units, but if people got recommendations Iā€™d be happy to hear :slight_smile:

1 Like

the full Astartes series, if weā€™re gonna put it here. ( better than just part 4 )

In The Grim Dark Futureā€¦ There Is Only War

Helsreach. Fan made visuals covering the summarized story ( the entire audiobook is much longer than this video for it is )

4 Likes

Finished hellā€™s reach not logn ago. Seeing the progression of the artist is amazing, even if itā€™s a bit dark in my opinion.

Itā€™s also cool that heā€™s now working with GW on an official project.

2 Likes

Helsreach is truly an amazing watch and listen.

Iā€™ve come to absolutely love the voice acting and narration on the official Games Workshop audiodramasā€¦ they are the height of quality in the genre.

1 Like

Somewhere in the way Horo went MIA. Well i expect my new shiny pc this week so i can start playing wh2 again.

3 Likes

I wish they made a WH40K version of the game :frowning:

2 Likes