Taking Battle Dawn to the next level

If we all giving weird suggestion i would like to say

Add a timer which only allows u to stay in the game for 30 minutes a day , if u run out of time u have to buy extra time using tokens.

6 Likes

You should work for microsoft with ideas like that

3 Likes

that really would make this a pay to win game, then it be who can shove 200 300 the fastest

2 Likes

it used to be like a long time ago

3 Likes

Maybe EA Games ??

Unlock R5 for 99.99$ ??

Yes : Pay for R5 and win
No: Take the L

3 Likes

I distinctly remember posting this on forums many times over back in the day xD I hope to god it becomes a reality.

4 Likes

Another QoL idea is the ability to “copy” one side of a battle report and “paste” it into a sim.

9 Likes

So basically the game will be similiar

I finally found this, couldn’t be more excited :3

little did he know xD
but oh hey it turned out pretty well for CE3 lol

Can’t wait to see how this turns out.
Good luck <3

6 Likes

Were u drowned by all the salt ;o

1 Like

Any release date yet ?? it was said to be released around late May to early June , and now its almost August.

12 Likes

Its in alpha being tested by admins and debugged

1 Like

For all the people who keep asking for updates , if u havent seen this already

23 Likes

it looks horrible I don’t understand

4 Likes

So from what I have read BD2 is called Terra Reborn which means Earth Reborn, and has different types of terrain such as desert, forest, possibly water from that sharkoctopus critter, etc. It is of course on an Earth map.

1 Like

I don’t understand the visual fluff either, it’s a war game not a colony simulator…

How the heck am I supposed to load all of that extra stuff from a mobile device or bad connection?

2 Likes

Dont wanna give a bad feedback… i will just wait for release. Is there a chance where we get to test it?

I have plenty of time if y’all need a tester. I also have my own phone. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure I feel about the whole 3-D vibe of BD2, but I’ll give it a fair try regardless.

8 Likes