Salt and Pepper

Is it a funny BD moment that Excel is getting his knickers twisted over some light forum thread flaming (that is actually staying on-topic even for the most part).

That’s funny to me.

1 Like

Lmao G moving everything here

1 Like

Well I’ll be sure to check the forum for sure.
Who doesn’t like a little banter here and there :smiley:

1 Like

Indeed. Checking the forum to see where real feuds coupled with elaborate banter (not the pathetic name calling and finger pointing) is happening has become one of my if not my favorite form of entertainment and so it should be much encouraged so long as it does not spiral out of control.

1 Like

George why do you always write as if you’re writing an essay and using big words to get more marks

1 Like

What do you even mean?

1 Like

sakrie is a good writer in his own right as can be clearly seen, do you feel the same about sakrie’s often long-winded posts?

1 Like

Probably not because I insert enough jokes and deliberately ridiculous statements to keep it interesting.

1 Like

Nah sakries just a troll

2 Likes

Just wait a few more years until I come back with my doctorate and am teaching, then I’ll be

4 Likes

hahahahhaha thats brilliant

1 Like

No joke, if anyone every wants to set up a freshwater aquarium please contact me and I’ll 100% provide you with the information you need to do it cost-effectively (tons of expensive nonsense around) and safely for the animals.

I lowkey breed and sell freshwater ornamental shrimp these days. I’m literally a marine scientist (with graduate degree now ayoooo) and do have a backlog of scientific articles to support the shit I say/do. Animals means more to me than people, I do not fuck around with their safety (unlike your emotional stability Traj).

Aquariums are one of the best passive stress-relief forms there are. Let me help you become a more rounded person.

(Image is mostly sakura-red cherry shrimp I sell for $2 each with guest appearance by my blue-eyed bristlenose pleco, Casper the friendly ghost)

3 Likes

You sell shrimp for aquarium use? Half your customers would eat that shiz

2 Likes

I demand a percentage if youre going to use my name for promo :smiley:

6 Likes

God everyone here just got played by Sakrie so he could advertise his new buinsess

4 Likes

New? I’ve been doing it on my own for the past year and have > 60 unique customers using only 10 Gallon tanks in my spare time as my living-room decorations. I literally understand their physiology and reproductive conditions , invertebrates are somewhat temperamental to water conditions (crayfish are one of the natural freshwater stream indicators of good water quality). Ask Stark or Andres Batista (ex-Garmanicus) because those are the only 2 BD dudes I have on snapchat which I post my stuff.

Traj, your percentages get directly donated back into BD in the form of red-tokens. I know how much you love this game and have 0 life outside of it, so I know there’d be no better way to contribute in your likeness but to donate to BD and waste it “trolling”.

2 Likes

Im a lil bit white so I would use prob salt and pepper, but are there any other specific spices that would go well with the dish? And can I get a discount for a bakers dozen or something? Idk how much shrimp would be needed for 4 people it seems like a lot

2 Likes

I like how you defended the “new” buinsess part by displaying your customer base and your knowledge in the field. GG sir, you just turned that around to do a bit more advertising for your year old buinsess.
10/10 marketing skills

3 Likes

Respect your attempt at nonsense here, but I’m also a cook and have to respond semi-seriously. The shrimp I breed at 2 inches max, literally nothing but exoskeleton at that size.

The Northeastern (USA) in me always wants to trend towards Old-Bay in my seasoning suggesting for boiled shrimp (actual shrimp, variety of kinds). It’s hard to go wrong with that paprika-based goodness boiled into them. Best paired with a cocktail sauce made with 50%-horseradish, 30-40%-ketchup, and remainder fresh lemon juice… it sounds heavily horseradish but just trust me on it, you want a cocktail sauce to be borderline pink in color, the fresh lemon juice counteracts the horseradish a bit and the “meatiness” of a good shrimp gives it all body.

Before I wanted to become a marine scientist all those years ago I wanted to be a chef. Interests hold on, guys… that’s why i’m still here in the BD community as well. I was interested in this nonsense game as a young teen.

3 Likes

nothing like a good crunch tbh

2 Likes