Salt and Pepper

Yea… I can’t say I don’t remember that one too…

1 Like

But let’s move on shall we! :smiley:

1 Like

He never claimed you were playing. He said, quite clearly,

still remembers unpleasant experiences with players friends or foes in great detail and is ready to point them out

Which doesn’t really sound like someone who has realized this:

I was a salt-demon but I knew what I was doing and know there’s more to life

Suggested action: Try actually taking some time to cool off.
Probable action: Posts some comeback to me.

PS: and before you start shitting on me for not knowing me as a player, consider that what I said against you is in no way related to the game or in-game skill, but rather it is about your apparent inability to move on and delusions that you have.

3 Likes

Not going to shit on you as a player, am going to shit on you for your reading comprehensionand deliberate mis-quote of George to make it sound different. This was was preceded your initial quote, and completely changes the context.

Por que no los dos?

1 Like

Please explain the change in context. You have claimed you quit a few times already, but still ever so clearly remember the details of eras you played to shit on others. And, of course, you still are a salt-demon.

1 Like

I don’t see how any of this means I didn’t quit? Am I playing now or just shit-posting? I didn’t know that remembering past-events is a bad thing even, one cannot ever learn from the past by forgetting it.

Would you trust somebody who said “I don’t remember” or somebody who remembered events clearly and provided proof of the accuracy of their statements? I would lean towards the latter. I never said or claimed I stopped being an antagonist in the ‘BD-world’.

That was a pretty poor attempt of an argument.

1 Like

Commenting on the forum is step one. Step 2 is logging in think “eh a plant won’t hurt” next thing you know you are trolling. One thing leads to another and you are back to this shit hole.
I’ve been there done that, so I was just merely advising you. An advise from a person who misses real life :stuck_out_tongue:
Peace :smiley:

1 Like

I do have more self-control than I’ve ever had, and I do genuinely appreciate your concern human-to-human. I do not think you are a genuinely bad person, and I do respect your actual in-game skill ability.

That being said, I’ve already quit and came back playing 2-3 times in the past. I know I can do it and I maintain my real-life in ways that keep me on timelines of progress with hard cut-off dates.

I do agree that keeping up with the BD-drama is a slippery-slope, but I think the enjoyment of being “sakrie” outweighs the 20$ I’ll inevitably spend on an era just to piss somebody off. I do have an ego, and I do want to maintain my “character and legacy” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The eras on which I have invested time and played serious, on those eras I made sure if I see a new player who is a easy prey for me,I did hunt their op which they make from tutorial and their colony as well but I also sent them a pm offering them help.

I still remember sending over 300 msges on a server most of them my cons, not only this I have also helped new players on global chat and even took the pain of planting a colony on their server just to send them pm.

I’m very flexible in this regard and try my best that new players are retained so that we can increase our population base.

4 Likes

Hahaha well then you are a better man than me. I quit 3 times only to rebound after a year / year and a half. Hopefully I’ll quit for good by July.
And I agree BD won’t be BD without your drama. Good to see you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sure am glad this cancer is in Funny BD Moments!

4 Likes

we got distracted, sorry excel XD

1 Like

My only desire is to inspire others to be their own person more in all ways: specifically establishing their own boundaries, moral-compass, individuality, and enjoyment from unique hobbies.

We all have BD as our common unique interest, but not everyone enjoys the game despite being addicted. I hope to ‘break the wheel’ with my antics and demonstrate through action that you can still get down and dirty in the mud but hold yourself up high afterwards and then learn from your own shenanigans to make yourself a more rounded individual. All I care is that people be open with themselves and others about their own actions instead of hiding behind false-moral superiority. That’s why I openly admit I’m a troll in this community, but also why I openly attack and antagonize people who aren’t genuine.

I wish you the best Sasuke, if you have the self-discipline to log in and coordinate yourself like you always have done then you have the self-discipline to target real life goals as well. Do check in every few months and see how (little?) things change and join my circle of outsiders who just throw rocks into the pond for fun.

(Also digging out my old laptop tomorrow which has BD screenshots saved on it for this thread)

2 Likes

can we go back to having a wholesome bd moments topic instead of cancerous negativity goddamn, stfu all of you

3 Likes

me not posting bd moments doesnt mean yall can turn it into cancer :smiley:

1 Like

i think i am getting cancer reading your replies, from my point of view your relies are the cancerous stuff and we are making worthwhile conversations, argue that and your a baby killer, or something lol

2 Likes

the posts from sakrie, george, kuzuma, then to you and hitmo are clearly not worthwhile conversations, especially not in this topic. hopefully G can finally log into a computer and split this into a different topic

1 Like

nah, i made very few comments, it is a forum, i dont have a problem taking it somewhere else. lighten up my man

1 Like

i can only take a certain amount of desecration of the sacred meme threads. the threshold has been surpassed, there must be repentance or punishment!

4 Likes

You all are ruining the thread ffs.

3 Likes