Salt and Pepper

Shout out to that one time Leo got red-smoked during an important war (It was some random E3 when you were on a team with Kapp, ANTRAX, Phil, and all the big-boosters who hated SGC) hiding in the left corner of AA while trying to relocate back and forth between Alaska and AA.

I’ll have to check my old laptop for saved screenshots of that era, I’m pretty sure I saved a screenshot of a triple-LD I did with Kapp on 2 ends and Antrax on an OP nearby.

E: HOLY FUCK THIS ERA! Somebody just sent me this 2 minutes after I posted xD

11 Likes

hmm I`ve only been banned once in the last couple of years and the ban was for a different world. It was lifted in under 30 minutes or so…

2 Likes

No one hated SGC as you are stating lmao. We all planted to chill. The real action was on skype, we had players from different BD ages, former enemies, friends, just enjoying conversation and sharing stories.
Honestly, no one from our group had intention on fighting sgc that time :wink:
We would have, if anything, fight 4e that time. . i remember you guys stopped war vs 4e and attacked us instead :smiley:

3 Likes

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy sureeeeeeeeeeeee

skeptical

Also, stopped? Mate, we killed them in Africa. That’s the era Afrika Korps was born.

5 Likes

Love how you’ve introduced Alaska and AA to a fantasy 3 map. GG my friend. You really are living in a fantasy world :’)

5 Likes

congratulations, alternative-Cody. You caught a typo when I even had a screenshot to back up the actual words I said. Boy, aren’t you so smart.

E: (because the SS was Earth-units, just to make sure that point gets across to you)

1 Like

Lame! I came here to enjoy that BR and somewhat surprised I ever helped kill Kapp, anywhere.

I’m not sure if I should be happy Sasuke is somehow “Alt” me, or if I should be offended…

2 Likes

oh, are you just trying to further emphasize all the points of you willingly being an asshole to ex-friends for the slight chance at a medal because your feelings were hurt? Wouldn’t expect anything more from somebody with as such a thin-skin they continually respond to my messages on every thread when I’m clearly baiting them.

2 E Z

E: Inb4 ‘Pattie’ based insult because Cody is obsesssed with feminized dudes and is into traps.

1 Like

I’ll pay for your therapy, if you agree to go.

3 Likes

honey, therapy isn’t in classes. Basic life-lessons are just school, which you missed out on in a flyover-state.

E: oooooo the sneaky ninja-edit from you after I made fun of you saying “therapy classes” to try to make me look silly. I’ll be sure to screenshot everything you say in the future, I forgot you were that much of a snake, cody.

1 Like

Ahah this era that were talking about few days ago. What a random groupt that assembled. I miss Kapp man

2 Likes

fuck you G, you saw I was still here and just deleted that moments before I quoted it; I saw that. But I also weirdly respect that type of game at the same time.

1 Like

No I reverted because you just aren’t worth it

2 Likes

Nah, you engaged but backed off when you remembered you don’t actually have a spine either.

E: Not worth an additional comment because it would be just sad and this is funny-BD moments.

Maybe I still have screenshots saved from that Earth-era when I made Guarav “quit” in frustration. That would be the era I stole relics from PLO and hid on Hawaii with 0 intention of winning just to be a pest.

1 Like

Sure bud

For a guy who is supposed to be out there enjoying life you sure do spend alot of time on forum mate. Makes me wonder at times :man_shrugging:

Don’t let the game take over, get out while you still can. Do be like us.

5 Likes

:sleeping: booooooring ppl

6 Likes

I’m a snake for editing? Jesus Christ :rofl:

1 Like

My sentiment exactly. Though I’m inclined to agree with what you say as it happens to be brutally honest most of time I find it particularly funny someone who although he claims he quit long ago still remembers unpleasant experiences with players friends or foes in great detail and is ready to point them out. Move on man… @Sakrie

2 Likes

Do you see me logging in and playing? No.

Commenting on a forums for a few days every few months is apparently playing by all of your standards.

Oh look though, it’s Georgy boy. I remember a nice meltdown of yours.

2 Likes