Question to Admins and Other Players Regarding Solo

Omg is that list of skype contacts really NA/SA team? Holy shit. Someone just took the absolute scum of bd and put them in a team. They got Uchi, Yeet, carnage, ownage, fnf, ketan. Just missing Anish Mal and Ppbhardwaj

3 Likes

boy i know you didnt just reply to nopy talking about scum and respond with yeet ownage and uchi

super warped

2 Likes

Nopy isnt an angel but i still respect him and trust him more than those that i named

3 Likes

That was my reaction when I saw their roster and most of them kept on denying that they’re playing :joy: but later when I died they all came out their caves to flame me then all of em ended up dying in the end :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If you were in that list i would have named you as well. So i understand why you would be bothered. I insulted your kind

4 Likes

I was hoping that neither NA/SA nor Nopy’s team would win (except Bilal and Yaz because they are good nibbas). I was actually rooting for Chris’s team. Unfortunately he chose to side with trash

1 Like

Which team? Could you use names? Im lost

I didnt know @Rank was a child molester. I wouldnt have joined if i did

1 Like

Oh I’m speaking on e1

On E1 im not in any team. I have been a solo player there from start and have just joined various teams that asked me for sat scan or ionning nukes. Tbh no idea who anyone in any of those teams are unless they used their usual ign

1 Like

Could you name who those 3 are? I know a few people that fit each example.

I’m the scum of BD now? Well at least i finally made a name for myself

8 Likes

I guess I’m scum too yeet

1 Like

Lmao I’m glad you came out and said it cos apparently me, Nopy, and everyone else aren’t enough to convince this guy he has issues. That’s what I mean when I say he is deluded. The sad part is he thinks he is justified for stabbing me because “I planned to kill him” and there was evidence but when me and Nopy told him Carlos literally plans to kill him after us he was like “I know but my best bet is to sit and wait for my turn” lmao like whaaaat? you’re gonna trust a guy that you KNOW is gonna kill you and who you were supposed to be fighting but you pussied out and made a NAP deal with him. He got manipulated hard. But I think even he knows he made a mistake its just he is that deluded that he really thinks choosing to stab me is justified cos I’m gonna kill him, yet making a deal with a guy he knows for sure he’s gonna die to is okay. Its like okay mate whatever floats your boat I guess.

1 Like

Nothing against you man you seem like a nice guy. I don’t think you’re scum but you sure are playing with a bunch of scumbags. Like most of that chat full of scumbags imo. Only exceptions would be Trinoid, you, spec, meriam, Baz, Carlos and idk a few but the rest are pure scum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If yeet has now become scum then there are no non scum players left in battledawn, he is the best of us

1 Like

Are you still going on about this lol? let it go man, it’s been over a week. We were marked neutral. Neutral = stab? lmao ok. Secondly, why are you lying to others just to save face? Why would you message Carlos and conspire to backstab me when you’re “just joking”.

You must either be a special kind of kid for pulling this stunt or an absolute spineless liar.

So which is it?

I had already let this go. It is clear, you haven’t lol. Move on man. See a doctor.

1 Like

I know backstabbing is part of the game. I accepted it and forgive you lol. Everyone knows this…just move on…

1 Like

And there you have it folks ^ the guy has issues

3 Likes

Ironic…

1 Like