Question to Admins and Other Players Regarding Solo

The amount of idiocy in this post is astounding.

Like I said, you do you and try to work on that anger issue it really isn’t healthy man.

1 Like

Don’t have any anger issues :stuck_out_tongue:

Again you have nothing to prove your points with (you’re full of shit no offence) so you don’t even respond to any of the points I made. Pathetic moron…

Just to prove how low you guys can get to kill one guy:

How many ions do you count here you dimwit. Lemme tell you: 19 ions from 9 different people on a solo world lol

3 Likes

Says no offense but then calls me a pathetic moron.

Btw who’s the real loser here? You’re the one getting all hot and bothered over two players who planted to mess around and have a bit of fun. He suicided and I disbanded when we decided we had better things to do than carry a coalition on an era we joined to mess around on. You’re ftw and you’ve lost your army 2, 3 times now?

You can claim that you planted with 2 people but I don’t believe a word that comes out of your mouth lol, you have literally 0 credibility.

1 Like

Lost it twice for snoozing cus I couldn’t care less because at the end of the day I still keep fighting instead of quitting like a sore loser like you :smiley:

Do I look like I give a poop about your opinion lol. I planted with 3 guys 1 died early game and 2 guys planted next to me building full armours for the lols but later decided to play. Then one other guy planted a bit later because we wanted to play an era together but since no other era reset we decided to settle for e5 and he planted at like tick 300 or so. Cry all you want you mug :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How funny that the guy that begged everyone to help him win at the start and paid every noob in the era reds for “Protection” is now coming to complain about our “17” players lol. You’ve literally only seen me and Hellfire in the battlefield from our side, maybe Superion too. FP and his gang saw me, Bilal, Nopy, Superion, Jake and Crusnik on the battlefield lmao. So how can you claim we had 17 people fighting lol.

Also @Harvester I get that you and Niracas planted as just you 2, but to claim that we used numbers and dirty tactics to win is extremely disrespectful especially when you and Niracas joined the war and moved with literally another 8 or 9 people in the SA front. So you of all people should know the amount of people FP had involved and that we had 5 or 6 people max. The other friends we had sat in AA the entire time doing nothing.

Anyway this thread really is pointless and its just Chris complaining and crying about losing when he was the one that brought it on himself. As angel said you should try to make friends with people from the start to build trust. This guy decides to go back on his deal and pussy out of war, then stab his allies from the start. Yet proceeds to claim it wasn’t a stab when there is no messages between me and him that changed our deal from the start. I get you’re new to the game @NiNja but trust me you don’t wanna build a reputation for pointless and petty crying about things cos you’re deluded, it puts people off from playing with you and also motivates them to screw with you in the future.

4 Likes

many years ago II think Seth ran a server which was intended to be true solo meaning playing with subs was bannable, but ofcourse people just found ways around it

it makes me sad honestly, but SOLO is the least solo of all servers

that being said, I had a lot oif fun this g4 planting alone on the 1 ticker solo and beating back members of a nearby coalition with a stick

true solo would be killer, but like communism, its a nice on-paper pipe dream

6 Likes

You argue over something that has a clear answer. Plz go to those packed up colonies around Nopy and look their stats.

Its pretty easy to understand after you read the stats if they really fight or if they are sleepers.

2 Likes

You shall hence be known as Yaz the Beggar. Or Skype the Beggar. Whichever u prefer hun boo.

Nopy writing all these paragraphs but he died as much as I did except 50 more squads

1 Like

I’m totally fine with dying Yeet lol. You learn from your mistakes eventually, I never claimed I’m perfect and never die. Just I often tend to die to really bad players instead of slightly okayish or good players. Maybe I’m just cursed idk

1 Like

To answer the original post as this has kinda turned to arguing between the 2 sides.

The way you fight it is 1 of 2 ways.

1. You go in 1000% more prepared than your potential enemies. Having a ton more radars than needed (so it takes a group 1600 energy to jam up a small portion of your network kinda deal), put up sat scans that last in the 100’s of ticks in prep before starting ANYTHING, have a TON of anti spams. These are just a few tips in that category, but as you can imagine, it’ll take a lot of time, effort, and resources to do.

2. You join in on the coalitioning. You’ll notice 90% of the top teams on solo will be with others in a coalition of sorts. Some will have more than others. Best way to fight numbers, is with more numbers. It’s the sad reality. But the amount of effort needed to thwart larger numbers is ridiculously difficult for the individual. Especially when some of the members on the side with larger numbers are fine suiciding their army just to put a dent in yours. If you have a coalition of 4-5 trusted players and you find another coalition of 4-5 that happens to also be at odds with a coalition of 10-15 players, it’s in BOTH of your best interests to team up. Hence, others saying diplomacy is huge.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Just keep in mind that once you both succeed (if you do), you need to remember that your goals may not still be aligned (aka they might betray you).

5 Likes

Thanks! Helpful tip!

1 Like

Would you say gates or radars are more important? cus if u put sat scans, wouldn’t the use of radars be pointless?

1 Like

Didn’t you mention you were jammed 24/7?
Sat scans use up a lot of energy in the long term,
More radars= More jamming ops for enemies so not only do you save energy you make your enemy waste energy as well
Radar also have a bigger coverage than sat scans

3 Likes

In solo, radar’s are significantly more important than gates. Gates are essential for holding large amounts of territory though. And more gates don’t hurt either as most enemies view them as even more essential to jam (so if you have a ton of gates and radars, the enemy will prioritize the gates and you’ll have better chances of them deciding to skip out on jamming your radars.

As for your other statement, no, having long sat scans do NOT make having more radar’s pointless :slight_smile: 2 main reasons.

1. In solo, your vision is your saving grace. I’ve heard of folks being dedicated enough to have a group keep 1 individual jammed for over 48 hours straight. If you don’t have enough coverage, then that means, you’re flying BLIND for that long. Most will have some sat scan up, but most don’t have enough to cover periods that long. And the longer your blind, the easier it is to make mistakes (which your enemy is counting on).
  2. They have no clue if they actually caught you with their jams without a sat scan up. For them, it becomes obvious if you no longer send out ANY attacks that they most likely have you blind and you’re just playing defensively based on incoming scans and such. But, more than likely, they’ll try to keep you jammed up anyways to keep you blind. Even for long periods of time hoping your sat scans will run out. Every time though, they are wasting 20 of their energy trying to blind you and you don’t care :slight_smile: That’s 20 energy less your enemy can use (and most likely, you’ll be seeing a lot of double jams and such as it’s hard to keep coordinated jams going for long periods of time).

Basically, best way to play solo is to make it so folks have to rampage through energy like crazy to even make an attempt to attack you. If you enemy needs to run through 4 or 5 of their energy farms (the folks they call on for only jams and scans) then you’ve 100% succeeded in making those folks near useless for a few days. Even better if they still couldn’t completely jam you up with all the help. Then bonus, you got unjammed radars and perhaps gate at your disposal.

Last tip. The more you expand, the more you have to protect. If you DON’T have an extremely trustworthy group protecting your back, don’t overextend. A 2v1 on solo worlds is hard to handle. Let alone more numbers. For every expansion you make, think to yourself, if every non-AI colony starts to attack me now, can I handle them? If the rank 3 and 4 come after you, can you handle it? If the answer is no, then you may want to scale down. The less territory you have, the easier it is to defend it all (and to keep sight on all of it as you’ll need less long sat scans).

4 Likes

yeah I havent really played solo before but about half way through the era I found myself needing gates very little, and occupied an area which had about 8-10 radars, 6-8 silos and no gates for a couple hundred ticks where my units were fighting.

would be cool if we ressurected player made guides on this forum and guides could be made for niches like solo servers too

Thanks so much! Very helpful tips!

In e5 a few eras back @AussieFaker and I kept muha and Xander jammed for a week straight renaming every two ticks

3 Likes

Solo is an expensive world too, save your blues and plan to use some reds if you go ftw. I did play solo a few eras back and got top 10 without tokens, but I never left SA or NA and had some very good allies in that area as well.

1 Like

He has severe trust issues. Like, not just the game. Overall just not believing anyone. A player has been helping him and only been positive towards him but he was planning to kill the player because that player knows Nopy. And failed to team with really good trustworthy people because he cant trust anyone that isnt Manyard of TOOL. I can somewhat understand the sentiment since most people are snakes, but you will never find the actually good loyal people thst will stand by you if you accuse everyone of spying on you and secretly wanting to kill you

3 Likes