Question to Admins and Other Players Regarding Solo

For everyone who want to know the real full story. He was begging on BC saying he’s a hired merc. I agreed and said I’ll pay him for win and has been begging for reds ever since (paid him 2k reds btw). Then he said I could trust him and would never backstab me. I decide to war with rank 1 and he said he’ll help but never did. I was losing the war (4 vs 1) in Europe and decide to ask for a NAP till 1K. Carlos agreed and then Nopy and his AA boys cried saying I backstabbed. He then said we are neutral. I got word from Carlos that Nopy and Yaz planned to backstab me with screenshot proof and since we’re neutral, I decided to team up with rank 1 against them. Trapped and killed over 800 inf and then they cried it was a backstab. Neutral=/= backstab. Nopy insisted we were neutral and offered a 1.3K tick NAP. I refused.

1 Like

Stabbers call others stabbers. That is truly a new sight XD.

Proof. https://prnt.sc/t3ct9f

Yaz then told me he was “only joking” yeah…sure.
I blocked him on skype, otherwise I’ll show you the convo. It’s so funny how he tries to hide this and say it’s photoshopped.

1 Like

lets be real cmon, E5 isn’t that dead yet, as long as not +50% of the world is a premade coalition of friends then it’s always winnable, when there is an obvious coalition of (lets say 17 players) like Nopy’s, won’t the rest of the world feel the threat of them?? I think it’s your fault that you can’t actually team up with others against an obvious big coalition like that, you just couldn’t do your diplo well probably idk, but that’s what it looks like from my perspective cuz I’m just watching here doing jams and stuff and I see that there are way too many other people to team up with, if you can’t get others to your side then whatever idk it might be your fault, no offense nothing personal anyone I just passed by to give my opinion!

1 Like

Let it go…you’re so toxic and so desperate to save face. You win E5. Congratz.

1 Like

Yikes man, are you okay? Where’s all this anger coming from? Get some help.

I quit because I’m not gonna put up with the cesspool that is how you play BD. The fact that you have a history of cheating heavily and get this abusive on the forum when called out for your toxicity is enough for me to be absolutely shocked you were ever unbanned.

4 Likes

he was banned before?? for cheating??

1 Like

Also, 20 man coalition? I think you’re talking about yourself mate.

Literally Carlos refused to push into AA for whatever reason, so it was me and niracas vs your entire coalition. Im not going to kill your coalition so we can just get attacked later by another coalition who treated us like expendable mercs instead of allies.

Edit: Yeah ninja he was “perma banned” for multiple reasons.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised looking back at it now. He’s dancing between the loopholes now. He’ll prob be banned soon with this toxic behavior.

1 Like

This thread is useless lmao
Nopy dosen’t need to save his skin, acept some dumb noobs, everyone knows nopy plays clean now

You wanted this when you made the thread, dont play solo lol

2 Likes

here comes the minions and slaves lol…just let it go man

1 Like

Im not even planted, just thought ill let it know
Since your new, you should double check before crying to forum, if your gonna cry learn to be toxic
This mr nice guy wont do you shit…
LOSER NO TALK LOSER STAY SHUT UP
aight peace!

4 Likes

*you’re. Stay in school man…

1 Like

Don’t call my manager please.
Go to sleep kiddo its clearly past your bedtime.

3 Likes

I couldn’t care less about winning I stated that many times. Not everyone cries over medals and tokens like you guys. There’s more to the game for us.

Ain’t angry I just find your hypocrisy funny af. NA/SA coalition planted as a 17 man team and Carlos later admitted that they were even more than 17 people and had a bounty on my head for like no reason at all (literally out of spite). Then you guys joined in their gangbang party and you come here crying. The only thing that drives me to actually play is when I get gangbanged and don’t just sob away like you but instead, I give it a challenge and do the best I can to get out of such scenarios.

For a matter of fact I jokingly asked people on my CE team if they would like to banter around on CE and 2 of them responded (1 noob died early game and was never seen again) All of the other people around me are friends that I stumbled across on during the era that you guys either stabbed/were fighting/killed and they came and relocated to me and by time my coalition just got bigger and bigger. It’s pathetic af to plant with 20+ people and then somehow still manage to lose then stab stab stab and then lose again and then cry here on forums that you were outnumbered funny lol.

And if you come here shading me purely out of salt ofc I’m gonna be toxic towards you. You don’t know shit about me mate. Carry on crying about medals that you care about so much maybe one day you’ll manage to get one lol.

3 Likes

Smokey isn’t a Nopy minion of slave or whatever, everyone knows that and what Smokey said is true, everyone knows that Nopy plays clean now except for some losers who hold grudges against him and try to guilt him and accuse him with no solid evidence, so whatever happens the topic shouldn’t be switched to talking about past things that don’t relate because this will just make this thread worse and just a bullshit trashtalking thread that could be done in Skype mass BD chat better since the forums aren’t for these things (I do believe the thread from the beginning shouldn’t be made for the reasons I said in my first reply here but bringing this shit up would just make it worse and worse as it’s just pointless)

2 Likes

didn’t read the above texts LOOOL. Just let it go, keyboard warriors…you won E5. gratz

1 Like

When did I say I care about medals? I play once in a great while these days, and if you actually asked anyone about me they’ll tell you that I don’t give a shit about medals. You keep saying “you guys” but it was literally just me and Niracas. We were going to help Carlos and he decided that once we jumped in that was his cue to stop fighting. I planted the era and had Will plant to help me, you planted with an entire team to spam jam and armor whore for you guys. Stop trying to spin it to make yourself look like the victim it’s pathetic.

I know about your past conduct, and how you act reinforces that you should’ve stayed banned lol.

We didn’t join a gangbang party, unless you’re referring what you did to us. We quit because I’m not going to fight against somebody who is STILL breaking the rules (the guy in your hive who you had conquered all era and farmed his crystal until it was time to defend AA and he magically was liberated and started helping you). But yeah go off I’m done replying to you this, like playing that server, is not worth my time.

1 Like

I am not by any means playing E5 seriously, I planted to just watch and I jammed a bit for some guys but I will have to say 2 things now,
I planted in AA, I saw Nopy from the beginning, actually not tick 1 but I think I saw him at around like tick 150-200 and by that time only 2 colonies were there (idk if the guy planted with him or relocated but yea it was 150-200 ticks already which is more than enough to relocate)
the others were as he said just friends he came across in the era.
second thing is that there are proofs of ppl getting paid reds to kill Nopy so what he said about the bounty is real and not fake at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wah wahhh

Since you think i type a lot

Wahh wahh
Now go to bed before you’re mom spanks your retarded ass
LOSER NO TALK LOSER STAY SHUT UP

4 Likes

Em no it was not. He was losing badly in SA so he made peace with us just to stab us later in the meantime we went to Africa and Niracas blindly rammed his army on us without a BR and you pathetically “quit” when you knew things weren’t in your favor. All you bots are the same whenever you start losing you start sobbing and come up with lame ass excuses for “quitting” or “not playing” it’s lame af. You cant handle a challenge so instead you just end up quitting (go farm your dead eras instead of sobbing here on forums)

Actually I planted with 2 guys next to me and their sole intention was to get a free top 10 medal by building armours all era. They literally planted for the lulz.

Pretty sure you’re the one playing the victim card lol

Carlos planted with this many people + his own guys + you guys all fighting us in SA yet still failed to get shit done. Later on when he stabbed us again all those people + you and niracas + the Asian stabbers just added on to that.

And now you simply turn to bland lies and blaming your loss on it. How low can you get lol. Whenever I planned on doing something that would be questionable I always contacted @Elcent and never committed to any of my plans. Please do tell me which guy that is lol instead of throwing shade out there without knowing shit. I don’t even know half the people around my base so cry all you want you sore loser.

4 Likes