Is CE3 a real possibility?

Does not matter if 1 ticker or 2-6 tickers. Just make it happen.

6 tickers better so I can beat @hariscapo again.

2 Likes

Eat a dick fuckface you call that beating
I eat you felipe

2 Likes

What a bunch of toothpicks

2 Likes

Now now folks, we all know AGE would win CE3 if it ever came anyways. Might as well just send them the trophies now and be done with it.

3 Likes

Not Atom? That seems dubious

5 Likes

I am looking forward to CE3 is all I can say

No date yet

13 Likes

Are there no updates planned before that?

5 Likes

BuMP

(so the dream doesn’t die)

2 Likes

it’s planned for next year apparently. No further details

2 Likes

will be fun watching …

3 Likes

Some of you are going to need rehab after CE3

4 Likes

Some of us already need it :joy:

7 Likes

but the question still stands , the NEW BETTER THAN EVER , MORE RELIABLE THEY HAVE EVER BEEN , LATEST TECHNOLOGY, “DDOS SAFE”,SMOOTH FUNCTIONING SERVERS AS SMOOTH AS WATCHING A BUTTER MELT ON A TOAST, when these servers are crashing during a normal era going competitive where 20-30 players are attempting eot together. what happens when people return to play CE3 on these servers and the ticks are almost crashing every eot basically i feel they will curse it and leave within first few weeks.

4 Likes

Isnt it all kinda moot anyways if Flash expires in 2020?

1 Like

There are multiple ways for BD to live past 2020. flash expiring will not be the death of BD. Alex spoke at length about several different ways BD can keep working in the big bd chat months ago.

3 Likes

Hippity Hoppity, Excel is now property?

6 Likes

Tick/per for CE3 anyone know ?

1 Like

1 tick per week
20chr

4 Likes

A championship always has value in any game.
a value for the game that in its role automatically gives value to the team that wins, and that sticks in his flag in the post-championship.
a kind of achievement that generates a pride on one side and that everyone seeks to achieve, and on the other side an opposite feeling.
the result counts regardless of the skill and performance of the winner.
Nevertheless, what is sure is that everyone knows that the loser, sometimes, may be the best for particular reasons. And there are several. I quote below those that are not the responsibility of the team playing:

1. state of mind of the arbitration.
  2. distribution of resources in the map.
  3. consideration of claims that have solid evidence.

The rest, we do not care.

with all the crap I’ve seen before in ce , I’m sure the ce3 would be better than the previous ones.

9 Likes

This wasnt written by yozius

7 Likes