Is CE3 a real possibility?

It was written by Yozius but probably took him some time to get his english spelling and grammar in order.

4 Likes

This wasnt written by yozius

1 Like

:rofl:

jb

6 Likes

Will somebody from this games leadership please let us know if CE is an actual possibility or not. Not this cryptic “I am looking forward to it” stuff, but a real, definitive answer.

I know the new owner wants to run CE. The players need to be given the opportunity to properly prepare if its actually a possibility because CE1 Cos brought 10 teams of boosters, and everyone else deserves the same opportunity as him or ICE or PLO.

4 Likes

I am looking forward to it!!!

1 Like

Yes, CE3 will happen. There are no details for when yet. But Andrei (Cosmin) has made it very clear he intends for another to occur. And considering he was very adamant about the last CE not having an early enough announcement, I’m sure he intends to give a decent heads up for folks whenever that time has been set.

I am looking forward to it.

13 Likes

Malice with the Mic drop.

3 Likes

How does it work with the owner of the game playing?

IE does he buy reds and pay himself?

7 Likes

Think he pledged to have all income go to the game itself before he bought it so prob just takes admin fees, doubt he would need to give himself loads of reds anyway as he always was a big booster.

2 Likes

I am sure Cosmin will pay for his own reds just as we all do. Cosmin will want the era to be competitive.

3 Likes

Inb4 some dudes get killed by him in battle and they all blame him for cheating

5 Likes

The man bought out BD. I think he can afford to buy some reds.

2 Likes

Imagine a guy running a lottery and he participates in it and when the winner is announced it turns out he is the winner , and no matter if God himself comes on earth and vouch that no wrong was done people will still be pissed. So either ignore those people and be ready for backlash or dont participate , dont see any other option.

4 Likes

Look at the accusations that were thrown the way of Alex and he’s only an employee. Imagine the owner now playing, I completely get where you are coming from, that side being selfish, I’d love to see Andrei play ce3 ftw

3 Likes

All of you are welcome not to play. More fun for me.

2 Likes

Playing with Andrei is insane, the amount of tokens you would get daily was insane, him being the owner of BD doesn’t change a thing because he never had limits lol, Andrei is Oprah of BD, everyone get reds

7 Likes

hey Andrei wanna play an era :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I thought you never really cared about the game to this extent

1 Like

Could we get a good notice about when ce3 will be? That way people have plenty of time to form teams, contact players, save money, etc.

2 Likes

you are in my team with sassuke don’t worry gonna force you to play :smiley:

1 Like