Is CE3 a real possibility?

:rofl:

20 charssssssss

2 Likes

Imagine a 2 ticker for 6 months

10 Likes

Only the real alpha BD players could handle it

1 Like

Should be 3 months as it’s twice as fast…

1 Like

its no limit so it wouldnt necessarily be twice as fast

2 Likes

Why not? there were two 1 ticker CE’s, why not make one a 2 ticker?

2 Likes

People who play 2 tickers can play 1 tickers, however many who can play a 1 ticker cant play a 2 ticker. Would be excluding such a large amount of players who wouldnt be able to seriously play the 2 ticker

7 Likes

1 ticker coz i really doubt the players will be :slight_smile: when its a joe admining and 48 ticks pass by whilst an army of multies bangs you.

and then when you’ve lost your final member, 2-3 members of enemy get banned :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and nothing is compensated except this angry mushroom growing inside of me :slight_smile:

9 Likes

BD ends in 2020. doesnt matter if BD loses players if there wont be anymore BD

1 Like

Dont worry, Alex will do something :slight_smile:

1 Like

False, there are many who devote their life to BD(CE) and 1 ticker is 2 slow for them. I for example can’t play a 1 ticker, shit is 2 damn slow, make it 3 tick. Lets see who the real hardcore bd players are. There are like 5-6 admins, make 3-4 to monitor CE, ezpz

8 Likes

Well then you are part of a very few. Excel’s point makes sense and would be great for the vast majority of the player base.

3 Likes

seems fair if youre willing to pay the majority of everyones bills that work for a living :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Why would I do that? I worked 12h a day, amd still managed to play very serious and competitive eras actively. Life’s hard, bd is easy, eat pasta run fasta!

8 Likes

I cant access BD from my work computer, if I was I could easily just hop on for an EOT or something but I need to bring out my phone (which I now need to use teamviewer to access my own computer since puffin died on IOS) and then do it that way.

2 Likes

Puffin works perfectly fine for me :open_mouth:

1 Like

CE being a 1 ticker isnt about who has the time or who doesnt. If youre playing CE, you HAVE the time, thing is 1 tickers are the definition of BD being a strategy game, because no one will miss a single tick, so youre not getting an advantage from an enemy who didnt take his turn at all.
CE3 might be the reason why i break my FUCK BD IM OUT FOREVER attitude , because we cant have the same winner a third time :smiley:

10 Likes

Sole reason i’m sure a whole lot of players will plant to fight
it out

3 Likes

God no, that’d be incredibly boring. Let’s make sure Rania doesn’t win.

7 Likes

That’s a bonus after the main objective

3 Likes