G4 King of The Hill Era 39 - Duos

It’s that time again, G4 will be reset for a brand new era with an increase in alliance size to 2 players per.

I’ll be trying a King of The Hill event this time and that means that all 10 relics will be placed on the world at tick 1 with a certain amount of protection ticks. The relics will be immobile.

Prizes will be split among the duo or if you finish solo at the rank, you will get the whole prize.

Rank 1: 6000 blues
Rank 2: 4000 blues
Rank 3: 2500 blues
Rank 4 & 5: 1500 blues

If you finish the era with all 10 relics(highly unlikely), there will be a bonus of 4000 blues.

Galaxy 4 will once again follow the global ruleset (BattleDawn Rules)

Tick Speed: 1 tick/hour

Tick Maximum: 2500

Alliance Size: 2

There will be crystals on every resource outpost and there will be a big increase in resource outposts around the world with fewer AI colonies.

As always, the Blood Gods will be observing the era and be on the lookout for sacrifices. The more blood spilled, the more often they will reward the server with bonus resources.

Plant during the pause for era starting bonus resources!

Bring your partner and best of luck!

https://battlegalaxy.com/battledawn/client/game.php?portal=space

9 Likes

Smol one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Small one.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You… made a forum topic to post your… spam kills?

3 Likes

Yes looks like it :slight_smile:

@Gaurav how many resources do we get for this kill? :stuck_out_tongue:

None. Too small of a kill

that floating squad bug(FLYD) still works in bg? @Gaurav

can we pls get reso now?

5 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

So difficult to get resources this era , such bad settings … Boosters paradise… some people have 360+ units while we fighting with 2-3 squads each lol

3 Likes

yeah, idk what was the idea with reducing the AIs.There still arent enuff mines to cover up for the lack of them…got no reso ever almost

3 Likes

Would have been fine with some mass boosts every 50 ticks, so much inequality rn

True lmao. My income is almost nothing, only got 4 mines/wells. Last era I had almost almost 3x what I have now. So i’m just sleeping :sleeping: bad conditions for competition so not gonna bother.

3 Likes

I wonder how many kills the world got by now , assuming for the to be at least 2-3k ,
We got a boost at start for 150 kills for the entire server lol… Will we be getting any soon? Time will tell :frowning:

1 Like

Well i have boosted only 300 blues so far and i guess i am doing fine.Top 10 player.
I managed with capturing wrecks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Screenshot_151

For the Blood Gods :japanese_goblin:

8 Likes