Extention of CE ( 4000+ ticks )

Tbh Capo and Gaurav are right… I mean everyone else planned and strategized for the era based on the 4000 tick limit. Okay you might not like it since its the championship era but love it or hate it turtling up or strategizing and planning your diplo to run the timer is, and always has been part of the game. Therefore, complaining about it only makes it look like your diplo and plans for the era have failed and you should have done better.

The 4000 tick limit suits some people and it doesn’t suit the others, but the difference is that the tick limit was decided beforehand so both sides whether for it or against it knew about it. But changing the tick limit mid era was something the people advantaged by the tick limit didn’t know. So a change in the tick limit is OBVIOUS bias towards one side and is simply unacceptable, and in my opinion undebatable.

14 Likes

Agreed. Not acceptable at this point.

5 Likes

yeah seems like he’s very good at grouping a circlejerk, I came home and logged forums to see a post made 1 minute ago get 11 likes in 30 seconds

4 Likes

Yes im already speaking with him he will inform you about unlimited ticks soon.

3 Likes

Changing the tick limit mid era has happened before in the past, why not now, to decide the last hurrah of this game?

Yes I see everybody linking all the threads about admins saying it was capped at 4k for a reason but what reason is that? So that people don’t quit en masse before BD2? We’re talking about a couple of hundred players in BD1, compared to the thousands that they hope to bring in with BD2. So that doesn’t make any sense either.

Why end BD1 this way? Sad.

3 Likes

If you actually read the posts, BD2 was only one of the reasons for having a tick limit.

2 Likes

welp 1.5k tick left seems HINI are fighting the wrong coalition
killing asia will just cripple your coalition it wont get ya the win it seems

3 Likes

Capo except crying over the whole era thread do you have anything to add at all? If not stay out of this conversation - anyway you arent playing CE anymore tt.

That being said i would be against the idea of extending CE - as i want to be honest to my feelings.
If we want to make a serious conversation and see if there are points for an extention i m game but if we plan to keep it this way ( Asia members say no just cause and in general whoever would suffer from an extention and other parties say yes just cause for the same reasons) then for one more time there is no point to discuss it.

As i said at first glance i m against it , if there are arguements and points to a certain extention i would like to hear them - but plz help the conversation progress and dont troll it. Maybe a new post for this certain discussion would be a good idea @Gaurav.

Most of you are so deep in this game ( politics ) that you dont really like anything that goes against you , which is sad ( and this comment goes to all sides not to particular one ).

1 Like

You wouldn’t even want era to end if someone already had all 10 relics…if it wasn’t your team. Diplomacy is one of the best parts of this game…and it’s obvious you are upset because you only want to see people suicide their troops for a win…not happening

1 Like

when will you suicide ?

1 Like

Instead of extending the ticks, let’s just remove 500 ticks and have the world end on tick 3,500
But also have the admins move all 10 relics to the center of Africa

3 Likes

Last one was 4500 and it was constant war. I expected this to at least be 4.5k since that’s what the last one took to get the job done. No tick limit would show who the actual champs are, but even 4.5k should be enough for one team to get all 10 probably. This is the final battledawn era and it will leave a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. If you want people to continue playing into BD2 at least finish it off right instead of just going with the mistake of setting it 4k in the first place. We will be staring at camp walls for the next 2 months, I don’t think anyone will have fun doing this but that’s just my opinion i guess.

Just imagine how popular BD2 will be when the final championship era of BATTLEDAWN (lol) ended with 2 months of being unable to battle because the owners of incentivized turtling up. It’s not too late to set up a poll of some sort to see which teams would be willing to extend for any X number of ticks or something idk.

2 Likes

AHHAHA kosta isn’t the third time i tired and your team pulls ? i am doing my best to die but you seem to love me so much and want me to stay alive
sad ;(

3 Likes

Idk how removing the tick limit actually shows any bias at all. It just forces a certain coalition to actually play and fight for the next 1400 ticks. If they can’t manage to win still with a significant power advantage then they clearly don’t deserve to be champions.

With tick limit you’re pretty much saying the strategy to winning CE is boost a fuck ton, camp wall your entire border, then sit and not fight anyone. Boom that’s apparently a winning recipe in this community.

Asia attacked HINI my dude

2 Likes

On the contrary, the reason I posted this was so that we COULD get somebody to end the era with all 10 relics, regardless of the team. That way we would have a champion.

I find it funny that you presume to know my intentions and what I’m thinking when we’ve never spoken even 1 time this era. I’m not upset about anything, I came here to post my opinion. Seems you’re pretty upset about that though.

Who’s suiciding troops though? Please enlighten me.

My team dont want me to post 1023012031231times when you suicide on me

1 Like

I get Harvester, I can appreciate the desire to extend the last championship era and completely understand where you’re coming from. But it is quite obvious that the people advantaged by the tick limit won’t agree to it, and if you want to force a tick limit change despite their disagreement then that is the ULTIMATE bias and disrespect to the game and to the players.

Its just unfair to everyone else that has planned with the tick limit in mind. So unless you can convince me that every single person in this world agrees to a tick limit change then it is really unacceptable no matter how much you desire it. You have to take into account everyone else’s stakes in this era not just one side’s stakes.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

6 Likes

Just like how last time they extended an era mid era it was accepted by everyone?

Oh wait…

sad i was the one who going to post the suicide it was a winning battle for me

2 Likes