Extention of CE ( 4000+ ticks )

that means NA already won they have the majority of relics

6 Likes

Who’s whining?

I simply stated that this era shouldn’t end by staring at camp walls, rather it should be won outright by teams.

Btw, I wasn’t around when the era began and the planning for it so I knew nothing of the sort.

Who hurt you?

char limit

1 Like

Well camp walls are part of a strategy along with diplomacy…

2 Likes

:popcorn:

12 Likes

It is a championship era, it should not be able to be “won” by teams turtling because they’re afraid to fight.

fight, fight, fight, fight

Your definition of fighting is what? 15 against 4? And still whining…get over yourself.

7 Likes
7 Likes

8 Likes

Classic type of communication where you have 2 options which are totally contradict to one another, and everyone chooses the represent and stand behind the version which suits them better.

2 Likes

End the era now so we can sleep ?

10 Likes

kosta is my new favorite here

5 Likes

Huh? Which options contradict one another? Rules were made before era started. Tick is set to 4000. An extension is being asked by those that realized they can’t win under the current rules. Oof

3 Likes

Great idea!

20 charac

1 Like

link

8 Likes

Just like I said :slight_smile:

Btw: I think this Harverster post prompted most answers in shortest period of time and most people typing in the same time lol.
Hats off for that

2 Likes

imagine cosmin himself making the unlimited tick happen so his team can win, and then his game dies

4 Likes

Imagine being deluded enough to think that Cosmin has anything to do with this.

Get over yourself

4 Likes

gimme some of those :popcorn: @Psi

3 Likes