Extention of CE ( 4000+ ticks )

The issue here really isn’t that CE is blowing up or a coalition is getting ganged on or some team failed to consider the time it tick take to win etc etc. The sole reason they can’t extend the tick limit is that they advertised the launch of CE with a tick limit + vote.

Going back on their own words would give a bad image that might imply Management Bias. Hence the possibility of it happening is very unlikely i already feel. And also many people will come up with a valid argument to the management that they had planned the era exactly in the period CE was advertised to run and cannot further play beyond that date.

8 Likes

But this is the championship era, the stakes are bigger, the rules are stricter, and it has to be as fair as possible Harvester

:tropical_drink: @Psi Stay hydrated

6 Likes

You have people that have taken leaves off of work considering the tick limit in mind. People deciding to even play at all due to the tick limit. Changing it now mid era after being told it would not change would be a slap in the face of those people.

I was a proponent of tick extensions during e1 era 1 because even back in OC, Michael would extend eras if he didn’t think they had wrapped up yet. But not once did he say before the era that there would be a tick limit and no changes.

This era, with the stakes involved, Cosmin made it clear that a tick limit was in place and it wouldn’t change. Big difference

3 Likes

hehaheaheha show me sim

Grow some balls, you’re trying too hard for a CE loser

Of course you were, because you were on Kane’s team if memory serves

ahahhaha i showed to someone that can be trusted and that is enough

I think we have the root of the upset finally, so hini and AT are mad that their mass invasion of Asia did not go so well, and now N/A are at a strategic advantage to win the era…and 1500 ticks is not long enough for hini and/or AT to win…lol

9 Likes

simple, they only came with this idea because asia is still alive and they can no longer win the era. thats how you show bias.

A wise man told me something 1k ticks ago
“Neutron could have 10 relics and HINI would still be screaming ‘burn Asia’”

3 Likes

I think you are creating narratives that are convenient for you, and ignoring what is being said.

Who says that HINI even wins if the tick limit were removed? You were the one talking about diplomacy and strategy, surely the world wouldn’t just roll over.

1 Like

There is not one way to play this game but many. Coalitions are playing as they wish. Their strategies and plans are their own. Each side has the chance to make a winning one. If they can’t within the 4000 ticks then that is on them.

3 Likes

Amazing arguement - didnt expect any better for you. You need a mind to be able to do a serious conversation and you obv dont have it.

P.s Rot at NA
P.s.2 You were the reason that your team died? I have ppl i like in there.

2 Likes

and you just sound salty because you realized you can’t win, 1k ticks later :smiley:

2 Likes

AT now days can’t even comment on anything without being connected to HINI lol

6 Likes

Man like i said you obv lack any ability to think. Ask ppl who know me.

Also read again my initial post. I dont plan to reply you again but if i have i l keep roasting you. Ez.

2 Likes

Why do you think our invasion didnt go well?
You are sitting in a corner,i remember when you stabbed us you were on 4 continents.
And please dont try to make something out of it with your empty arguments.

2 Likes

your invasion? you mean SHIP AT and NA? HINI are just extras on top of that

3 Likes

With “us” im talking about HINI coalition.
Im not talking for NA or AT

2 Likes

Oh so you brought 15 teams to invade and are saying you planned for N/A to win the whole time? Baloney. Lol. At this point hini or AT cannot win…so goodluck 4k ticks coming soon tick tock

3 Likes