Extention of CE ( 4000+ ticks )

Ourania refers to egos about team politics and how they maneuvered around throught the era not about the extension. Read again her post.

I meant many of us don’t want an extension due to reasons other than wanting to see HINI loose(thus our ego), many simply cant play beyond 4000 and you cant blame us for that, CE was advertised as such, if this rule is broken, I expect a refund on all the reds my team has bought.
Thank you.

4 Likes

I dont want an extension as well - but its true that many ppl from our enemies are 2 agressive even of the suggestion that ppl make.

As i said to my initial reply to @Harvester post i m probably against it. 4000 ticks is already 2 much for me but in general i like constructed conversations with arguements and without salt.

That being said i dont want any extension and idc about who wins and who losses - lets play the game we have 1400+ ticks and see how it will go for everyone.

1 Like

Exactly why its never happening. Imagine all of NA refunding all their spent money, and of course getting the “perma blacklist”. Why would they want to keep playing after this anyway

Are you UQ? Do you plan to leave me as @Don did ? I got you guys down here away from war to live a peacefull life - i even liberated him and he left :frowning: :sob:

2 Likes

I am rather displeased that you let him go and my ct was reset and nuked to 0 worker. I’d be totally fine if the same treatment was given to ck.

Btw ck is the noob who was asked to fill that spot, more reason to nuke him:(

[quote=“Timotheus, post:185, topic:2442, full:true”]
Games have a habit of becoming addictive

[quote]
ADDICTIVE KEY WORD—-there are people that can not judge themselves sure you but what about the others you don’t know huh? Ever considered them? To help stop an addiction you don’t keep feeding it to the person you control it. Giving it unlimited ticks is just a dumb and stupid idea and you’re just not helping the so called community.

Stop being narrow minded see the bigger picture but then again you probably are and that’s why you can’t think outside the box about other people’s health besides your own and what an ADDICTION can do.

1 Like

Looks like Australia is about to get a second wave of corona, so I’ll be bored at home for a while longer, if BD ends, idk what I’ll do with myself :frowning:

I wasnt the one that ordered the nukes :frowning: You got a point here that you were mistreated - initially i planned to keep both of you down at AA and i was planning to join you in due time which for other reasons i didnt ( oil :sob: ).

But you were hijacked at start and instead of working normally to keep you both with me down there and happily leave our days out of war i had to get t liberate you and keep you under my wing. I was exhausted of the said operation and Ck found a window to leave and rejoin the battlefield.

I felt betrayed. You dont have to worry i wont make the same mistake with you. We are going to live a peacefull life together at AA. I will protect you <3.

2 Likes

I ll come back for my comrade… :gun:

They are winning so yeah.

Yeah NA deserves to win by playing it smartly.

And yet you wanna vote for extension just because the rest of teams played poorly and NA gonna win?

I hope u are using it. Because I would vote for extension as well, but hey what about having some empathy with NA? If you were they you would be cheering and wanting the era to end.

4 Likes

You left him behind while you were the one who had a good treatment :rage:

1 Like

I didn’t realize they let cheaters stick around. Clearly a rule set that needs to be changed.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

i was jealous i asked them to leave you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

<3 you l join us as well - 4 ops and we be all together at AA peacefull lands.

2 Likes

As stated before, we will not extend the CE. That would be the biggest slap in the face ever to those who planned for it (which should have been literally everyone playing this CE as it was clearly announced). Regardless of your stance, here’s the reality. Us changing ANY rules mid era = admins no longer reliable. From this era on, you will forever be worried that if an era gets a bit more competitive, we’ll simply change the win scenario for the “who can REALLY come out on top”. The honest truth is, when this ask is being made (to extend the era), it’s b/c 1 side see’s an opportunity to completely dominate. And they WANT to show they can. On the other side however, their win scenario is to survive. Just survive and run out the clock.

Think of it this way. Basketball. A sport many of us love to watch. You’ll see teams constantly throwing the ball out of bounds, passing back and forth and running down the clock. Why? If they had true skill, shouldn’t they just be taking the shot every time and win by skill? No. Part of the game is to stay ahead by playing your time wisely. It’s the same here. Just that it’s not mere minutes we’re playing with. It’s literally MONTHS of your lives. I get it. You all put a LOT of effort into this era. But the guidelines to the era were set in stone tick 1.

Now, if there’s something you’re not liking on CE right now, then go and do something about it in game. If you feel a team is winning/going to win in a way you dislike, then go do something about it. Change your strategy. You still have 2 entire month’s to do what you need to do to win.

Also, in all seriousness, I would say letting CE go unlimited would be the worst idea in the world anyways. Because if you think of the REAL way to win by total domination, that means you gotta completely murder and keep every active team playing right now, DOWN. Meaning painstakingly long era where you nuke your enemies to oblivion and basically kill any motivation for them to continue playing (what happened CE2).

19 Likes

Well stated, thank you.

I think anyone should be allowed to win regardless of the strategy they’re using, obviously as long as no cheating is involved. Neutron’s team has come out on top so far and if they do end up winning, well, congrats to them. They’ve outplayed everyone else who’d rather just kill each other for dumb grudges and bickering instead of focusing on the real goal in mind: winning the game.

A grand finale doesn’t need to be a huge fight to the end with grandiose battles. Having no tick limit is ridiculous, and while a tick extention is reasonable, it’s just too biased against the current winning team, which I failed to realize yesterday.

So well played so far Neutron & co., and whoever else complains about this should know by now that if you’re not winning its your fault, and nobody else’s.

9 Likes

Wish someone would buy me out or get me a laptop. I’d quit this game in 5 seconds lol

2 Likes

#GangUpOnATOM…

1 Like