Earth 5 Era 90 what just happened?

Cody, he is the new face of SGC these days. He has to run his mouth at Angel to feel relevant.

Bad look.

1 Like

The face of SGC…?

Bad Public Relations

2 Likes

i’m also not a mathematician. But does that mean when I say “2+2=4” i’m wrong? No. I stated how a certain situation worked.

I wasn’t talking about your ONE explanation post, I was talking about your other posts where you were seemingly trying to shut Angel up or dismiss her thoughts/opinion immediately without even trying to listen :stuck_out_tongue:

Which is understandable, as I said, you’re biased.

2 Likes

Woah it’s been 5 hours, we want more flames !

your hot-self brought the flames bb

Dont make me blush plz

All I see is crybabies who are not capable to win E5

5 Likes

@ASH I saw and read all of your responses on this matter. Most has to do with "well they COULD drift up to 40%, and “it doesn’t much MATTER where I place them” and “I don’t control how they MOVE”

I pose to you one simple question, and am willing to put a bet out that you will not answer directly.

Why.
Was.
There.
One.
Relic.
Placed.
Within.
NA/SA landmass.
And.
Within.
ASIA/AFRICA/EUROPE.
LANDMASS.

4 Likes

Because they were dropped according to alliance distribution and competitiveness. Africa/Asia/Europe have been the hives of contested borders and multiple wars all era, NA/SA have not. I did note earlier in the thread that relic drops don’t always follow a ‘1 relic 1 continent’ methodology, especially on e5, due to the huge degree of randomness involved with shields and fast moving relics.

I’ll also note that Africa/Asia/Europe is twice the size as NA/SA, and there was a relic released just south of SA. The actual release distributions were very spread out, and boiling it down to the borders of continents isn’t an especially useful measure, given the massive variability in size, and the fact that map borders seriously change the chances of relic deshielding locations in eras with shielded relics.

2 Likes

lololol keep it up ash

lol. it’s the truth. tough luck for those who got screwed over by THE RANDOM relic movements. It happens quite on often on e5, also the truth.
Not shutting anyone up, just telling them the oh so obvious truth for which they refuse to believe :smiley:

Be like Jason, you get relics and hand them over to ICEMAN. Good guy Jason.

3 Likes

Telling people

is essentially that…

1 Like

10 relics split between 7 alliances, 6 of the 8 most powerful alliances holding relics. Somebody remind me who it is I’m supposed to have been biased towards here? This is literally the most competitive relic split we’ve seen in a few eras.

9 Likes

but nooooooooo ash it’s unfair!!!

3 Likes

can’t do that since Ice baby raged and quit the era :(:(:(:frowning:

1 Like

I won’t continue to say it over and over, but those in NA/SA were not given a chance to have a share in that split. More SA than NA. Anyway, glad you are satisfied with the results of your drop.

As for my haters…please keep hating…it keeps the forums interesting and makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Hahaha so are all the relic holding guys fighting each other or are they allies and helping each other
As far as i know rank 1 and rank 2 are friends and rank 2 was holding one relic for him before
Anyways doesn’t make sense, allies splitting relics with each other
Totally biased if that’s your reasoning XD I thought you’d come up with something more sensible :smiley:

1 Like

RAGE QUITTING NOOBS LOL…noob ICEMAN sucks

3 Likes