Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

i have not slept for 24 hrs , and idc what you say i will bring proof in 24 hrs now its less than 24 hrs time dw your motive is to make people beleive this are lies like i said above…

Dude for the last time no one cares about your research and studies. Like I said if you don’t have proof then shush and stop claiming shit.

Then you are a liar, and you don’t have proof :slight_smile: just claims

don t post to many comments you might regret it when i collect all proofs , i will show all the comments you told to the world

for the record accusing the opposite person of lying is a clear indication that your lying . By making up something or stretching the truth, liars can manipulate how their listeners will react, especially if they know their audience well. Liars don’t only hide the truth; they hide their feelings, too. They lie to avoid facing the facts. Despite what people might think, good liars know how to listen

1 Like

wow you talk alot bro, smoke a blunt and chill

1 Like

Dude, for the 10 millionth time no one cares about your research or studies. Bring me proof, till then you are just an idiot spouting words that mean nothing.

1 Like

i rather go to sleep now , i don t talk much unless i feel disturbed about people being misleaded by manipulators like him :worried:

1 Like

what is 10 millionth times one penny ? it is the number of lies you speak in a year …

1 Like

And how do you know I am lying? cos researchers say Yaz is lying? or studies show Yaz has said lies about boosting on E3?

1 Like

Im a BabyGirl PoopieHead <3

3 Likes

Such hatred and toxicity :frowning:

Let’s smile and appreciate our lives <3 RIP Reckful 2K20 <3

2 Likes

i love your name :heart:

Everyone must respect SayerJW for his is a chess master, dm me another chess link meinen brudder.

2 Likes

Em that’s not what happened. What really happened is that we lost all our armies to WNF and were super weak at the time. He did nothing all era and then started to demand our relic all of a sudden knowing that we lost our armies and even took it to threats that he’ll attack us if we don’t give him our relic lol. So he ended up being kicked from his alliance so stop spewing shit out here without knowing what actually happened you sadkek ape.

1 Like

1v1 me on chess then

@Teaa u win, breaking our alliance…

You are not a good person.

1 Like

Blame your leader not me you ape. I didn’t do crap apart from show screenies of what your leader was up to. And your leader kicked your own members how the hell is that my fault??

2 Likes

I wonder why…

Nightfury = JW xD

1 Like

Sowing the seed of discord. :frowning:

1 Like