Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

don t worry your secreats are safe with me :wink: , now don t make me reveal it :rage:!!

all say cool down OP when nopy losses cool :joy:

Sayer do you want me to make you look like a fool?

1 Like

Nah. We all know you liar. No need to talk big son.

your trying hard … try more harder :grimacing:

If anyone is a fool. It’s you and Doggo Bill.

you’re*

20characters

Guys why so much
hate? Play the game and win in the game - so much hate vs yaz and nopy for what reason? :expressionless:

7 Likes

Doggo Bill so NOOOOB. LMAOOOOO. Come on, it’s been over 5 minutes. Bark.

1 Like

there is something wrong with your emojis

1 Like

i don t hate them , i feel bad for them that even though their lies are exposed their trying all ways possible to remain innocent .

1 Like

Everyone knows these guys are liars and backstabbers. It’s ok man. It’s common knowledge now.

2 Likes

every era i join team which has least chance of winning to try to win , thats truth and in all games and in real life sports thats my mentality … so you can trust me about i feeling bad for them

1 Like

your a B A C K S T A B B E R . Do you know any other ways how to not hurt innocent and poor young and experienced players ?

1 Like

You know a guy named Jabana he was in rank 3 allaince and he was the reason his allaince came all to rank 3 he worked hard for his allaince and this … Nopy told the allaince to kick him before taking rank 3 just because he asked for a relic . He was so dissapointed and sad , he told me everything … it sux that people like nopy play BD and do these kinds of things

1 Like

i like wen people attacks first call the others stabbers
while they are the scum of the scums

2 Likes

No use lying here Bill. Everyone knows the truth that you kids stabbed first. It’s common knowledge. Good to have you back barking. I want you to bark harder and louder now.

1 Like

when you shoot a arrow , 1000 arrows comes back you . Bill i know many people who can tell lots about you such nice things you don t want people to hear about you .

1 Like

yes chris same as e5 you stabbed yaz and died after 2 days with your stabber friends
@Sayer idc what people say people who talks shit about me thats cz they are bad and died to me :slight_smile: and i wasnt talking to you sayer i was talking to that trash can chris

1 Like

I can t blame you much , in such circumstances many will lie in your position but i have nt seen you lie this much … keep barking eh

1 Like