Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

First dead in CE. Then E4. Then rage quit. Now E3. I HAVE TO FOLLOW U.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA hello i am chris i got farmed on e5 and e4 and going to lose e3 jajjajaja

1 Like

why don t you bring some more mebers to support the above said comments , so that the people can beleive what you say if thats what you want . You have Asia , Africa . We don t even have half your conqurors . Yaz when a person speaks true his heart , thats the moment people will be convinced . Strive to be a better person by apologizing to all you did trash talk imao . i don t plan to talk much anymore , the best way to expose your pathethic lies is through democratic way , proofs… i promise you all i will gather all proofs and give detailed explanations on everything i spoke in this forum which they claim are lies . speaking abt i am too noob to know any better , i think my results speaks for itself I have scored more marks than you in Calculus than your marks in Politics and lies

1 Like

10k reds at least for each poo member - they are damn heavy boosters - Especially @Teaa - every era he boosts 20k reds at least - We non boosters cant handle that. Thats why i decided to just JW this era - ppl i approached to make a team were demoralised when they heard Poo gang is here. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Poo gang noob!! Come on BILL BARK FOR MEEEE

NoOB DEADDDDD!!! LMAOOO

Come on Bill, it’s been over 5 minutes. Why aren’t you barking? So uncharacteristic. Beat dogs tend to act this way. LMAOOOOO

2 Likes

Please stop being an idiot. You are claiming something you don’t know. How can you claim we are boosting reds when we are looking at our own screens like??? You have no proof and you will never have proof. I am speaking true from my heart and I haven’t trash talked once this thread.

1 Like

i am at your house busy atm xD

3 Likes

busy cleaning the floor !! LOLL cus u trashh

when more than 1 person speaks something about you guys and when you deny it , you think the people are noobs and that they will beleive you ?

1 Like

do you realise how many times you have used words from my comments , any one here who is phd in psychology / atleast 1 st year experience can tell that your a big lier .

1 Like

What is your point? more than one person claiming something they don’t have proof of because they are dying in the war. That doesn’t prove anything and that’s not a good argument.

I have intel you already used 12k reds + 7k blues - Commander poop told me. I cant give out his identity on forums :expressionless:

3 Likes

From Yaz the beggar to Yaz the liar. LMAOOO

also i could tell from my experience that you have been once not given credit of your good moves / good decisions and not given credit for your intelectual . Its all written in your words …

1 Like

What are you even saying lol?

1 Like

from chris the bot to chris the god bots shame people get better not worse

I called it. Yaz will lose every era after backstabbing me on E5. So true to the cause. From CE to E4 to E3. ALL LOSE LMAOOOO.

Anyone who is a phd in whatever the fuck you claim you 12 year old little kid would know how to spell liar - anyone - you’re and not your :smiley:

*secrets

2 Likes