Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

okay you guys are not ‘boosting like hell’ just boost a few blues to increase your power over 100 . like i said i might have to start taking screenshots and stuff before posting in forums . also about the fact that you say if you all boost it would be lot worse , the same goes for you man :neutral_face:

oh great now nopy is typing …

the guy had over 100 conquers each conquer = 1 power just to clarify you dimwit

Hah you wish haven’t even spent a single blue

Please do boost cus right now you guys are a joke losing 4v1 and it’s way too easy for my liking you trashcan bot

2 Likes

Keep calm dude it is a game.

And you guys literally have more power than us I wouldn’t be talking if I were you

AA + TECS + ASIA + ASIA vs Poo

we have nowhere near the amount of your power so please shut it.

I’m sorry if I offended you but I had to respond to this dimwit’s ridiculous claims. All love man <3 sorry

omg , now he is hiding the fact that he was recently conquered releasing all his conqurors , yeah i am a dimwit . i have seen you using bot to many times eh , after recently insulting a person indirectly against his family , your too nice a damn person . Why don t you take a shot at Politics , you have a good future in bending the truth nopy like said above …

The only thing I’m good at is bending your skull trashcan.

1 Like

Such a pity that your parents raised you like this :worried: , You must be the type that involves in fights …

Not my fault you’re -1iq lmao nothing against you though.

With that being said here are a few more BRs

dusk disbanded 10 squads here

both locks

4 Likes

Cool down Nopy , drink a glass of water or something … Many think your a good person , don t you want to keep that public image clean ?

1 Like

I beg to differ. I ain’t a great person but at least I strive to be a better person. And no not many people think I’m a good person lol and I couldn’t care less about what others think about me mate so shit talk me all you please. I just find it cute that you’re out here on forums making up ridiculous stuff because you’re too noob to know any better sadly. Maybe one day you’ll understand. I wish you the best :smiley:

1 Like

the only one trying to bend the truth is you lol claiming we are boosting so much and have so much power when the power comes from conquers and one or 2 blue boosts.

1 Like

Not a day goes by that I don’t miss Trajic =/

1 Like

Dont lie, you are red boosting.

And in your case from army.

1 Like

please stop making a fool out of yourself, I’m not

This guy is losing every era lol https://prnt.sc/tapke1

1 Like

lol @Teaa jumped from power 55 to 79 in 28 ticks while conquered and u are not boosting ??

2 Likes

These kids die from CE to E4 to E3.

1 Like

bottttt spottedddddd AI colonies>ChrisL

3 Likes

nOOB BILL DEADD!! LMAOO

1 Like