Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

pfft can tell you’re not married. You aren’t gonna be popular with the ladies with that attitude my man

1 Like

Just want to issue an apology before SayerJW’s comment is taken the wrong way

Respecting Women is Cool, TECS is dedicated towards equality among our community, thanks!

9 Likes

guilty as charged , lol . But i am shy in front of ladies , i don t show whats inside me thats bad though …

1 Like

Mars I missed you, just wanted you to know. Stay around pls.

Ps: I know its Halo but Mars is a different nickname from everyone else ez

2 Likes

don t judge me too soon , i was sleepy .

1 Like

=(… no

9 Likes

Wish we had more people like you in our community man xD Instead we have a bunch of toxic weirdos like myself sadkek

8 Likes

well then do some community work by atleast not boosting

Hmmmmmm, SOLO is here also…

But his G4 friends are not :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Solo :wave: , how are you ?

Seeing if Poo will lose this era as E4.

cool , did poo lose e4 :open_mouth: , who beat them ? . here their boosting like hell :exploding_head: but its all going good :sweat:

1 Like

FUN is killing them.

1 Like

lol since when is “they’re boosting so much” an excuse, I boosted 2 small metal boosts with blues that I earned and that’s it. If we were boosting as hard as you say era would be over already :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome , i love to see them lose one era has i have nt seen them losing lol :disappointed_relieved:

i did not make it excuse its just that , it makes it hard for non-boosters to compete with them . Thats one of reasons people are going from BD . Won t playing without boosting be some fun to yall ?

That’s why we are having fun right now, we are not boosting man :joy: I promise you if we boosted it would be a lot different from now. We’ve been lazy as hell so far :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

your members are moving at eot , spotting moves at eot , 10 man cordination everywhere . yeah so lazy . lol i cannot beleive you would say something like that , we* are not boosting ? check that again daddy poopiehead sure dosen t boost , the scores magically increase when he was attacked by our member and pumping squads , rushing all sound lazy and non-boosting

yeah take your time , …

That’s basic, like I said we’ve been lazy. You made us put in a little bit of effort cos you think coming with 3 teams will beat us so fair play. I mean boosting a few blues isn’t really “boosting like hell” and he can be fed to pump squads. All I’m saying is things could be a lot worse for you right now had we ACTUALLY been boosting as hell.

1 Like