Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

If the ban is permanent and admins dont change it for whatever reasons - he wont have access to his account so yes the medals will stay to a locked account.

If the ban somehow isnt perma or for reason we dont know admins changed the ban to temp - then the acc would be usable so he can show his medals.

But overall the medals dont disappear from the account.

3 Likes

Hey guys Don’t spread Hatred and Allow my friend Abel (Halo) to post Memes. This thread is for memes but its going too salty as well as violent. @SayerJW bro plz stop being spice in forum.

2 Likes

If any of you were curious on my backstory before I found WNF on E3

9 Likes

Unfortunately cannot maintain my activity level to stay in the spotlight this era, but I will try to post in the forum as I see major events unfold

its time

5 Likes

Ye think before you speak dummy xD saw this message today. Time to give you the classic skype slap. Please do respond sadkek

7 Likes

I challenge you to a chess duel!!
P.S im not really good at it so as a handicap you can’t use your queen throughout the game

2 Likes

I’m no good either :stuck_out_tongue: dm me your chess id on skype

2 Likes

Ye @Teaa is an elo farm :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@SayerJW. The sign of a true moron is someone who cannot even cheat properly. Every game he’s played( I analyzed the games not shown) is at the lowest 98% accuracy with a majority 99+ accuracy. Cmon man how bad are you if you cant even pretend to be good :rofl:.

6 Likes

This guy is attacking Relic 3

Same as my teammate

But we have better ETA, that Poo guy know that, cause intentionally launched more fleets than us before jammed our gates.

The point is NAP is till 900 and we both land before that,

so will Poo break the NAP for a Relic ?

1 Like

stop crying, I launched my army without seeing what dusk launched lol

EMI will reach it before anyway so I will turn :stuck_out_tongue:

Then nobody jammed our gate,

I called EMI for that, cause trush Poo is something I dont do.

Good for you, I was always gonna turn. But you say I intentionally launched more squads after seeing dusks but I just gated my army and just launched lol

But u said

Which one is true ?

Get off forums you retard. Take your sobbing somewhere else no one wants to hear it

Instead answer Nopy, I will post this.

I know it won’t be for long, but still proud of it. :smiley: @Gaurav

EDIT:

Yes, I’m noobie. :smiley:

4 Likes

Im as leader of Emi can say we didnt jame LOL’ gates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets make this funny

2 Likes

Nice (…20 chars)

2 Likes

2 Likes