Earth 3 - Era 124: Return of the Poo

Bet money. Snoopy the Dog got his ass beat again.

1 Like

his elo ratings is so low , i think i should ask my brother to play with him ahahah lol

1 Like

As I expected. Snoopy the Dog is all talk. Can’t even get his elo high enough for a match. So trash. lmao

1 Like

Billlal the dog. Where u at? Beat dogs tend to act this way. Run like Forrest Gump.

1 Like

doesn’t even accept my challenge lmao

1 Like

ok send now , i am online

1 Like

https://prnt.sc/tb2we6 playing chess with nopy

Nice opening! Time to crush his ass. Post recorded match after. Wanna see.

1 Like

nice victory against nopy https://prnt.sc/tb328q , but he played much better than player of his rankings . Should congraluate him on that . I don t know how to record or share the match lol .

1 Like

Best of 3 come on :smiley:

1 Like

i will play with you after sometime lol , my father is shouting at me to go for cycling outside … :laughing:

Nice win! 943 Elo lol. Even the average player have 1200…

1 Like

Would be nicer if I weren’t playing against a chess bot though :smiley:

with that being said here are a few more BRs

kills on TECS and AA

1 Like

Hello ninja wru (20 charrrrr)

1 Like

nice kills , you guys are active and experienced … in my experience those who use chess bot get banned in less than 1 hour xD played against a guy who made moves constantly in 4-5 seconds uniformly was sure he was cheating and did nt report him but 1 hour later when tried to send him invite due to anger and desperation he was banned already xD the system is designed to eliminate all foul methods , i did nt have to think much against you it was all memory i even know what your were playing before you even think ! look at how much time i consumed and you consumed . So dw your not playing against a chess bot but against a person who plays chess everyday and had so many defeats … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would explain your constant new accounts and I analyzed your games lmao. My advice for you - Be real with yourself first of all. You’re not gonna get anywhere in life by fooling yourself.

5 Likes

if you have noticed most of the games i play i make openings which i know only , and about the constant accounts i hate losing ! . I do not reject abt me not being real with myself sometimes i do fall off but in chess i think i am ok . now lets talk bd related matters here . looking forward to our second battle :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a perfect excuse for someone who uses a chess bot.

Also, where is the evidence that proves yaz a big liar you touted him to be earlier on this thread?

2 Likes

the evidence is up your ass

1 Like

So as expected, you do not have any evidence. Do you feel like a nincompoop now? Next time onward, please do not make any claims you do not have any factual evidence to back up with. Otherwise, you will end up making a fool of yourself again like you have done here.

2 Likes