Earth 2 The Ultimate Showdown

2 Likes

Screenshot_471

2 Likes

2 Likes

BoooooY. you licky bob the iceman spawned in or i would make your eat your words sayan or no.

think you the sheeeet. 1v1 me anyday BOYYYYYY

@Sayan is all talk no show.

Meh I don’t think he even knows how to move out of a Locked op.

@itsame ICEMAN or no ICEMAN. Getting ganged up sucks. And what sucks more is that you don’t have karl who you can call when you’re about to loose an era to boost endless reds to help you lmaoo. Ain’t that right @Sayan
Daddy Karl coming to the rescue on M2 was the only skill your alliance showed lol.

Seems like psi is not even logging e2 and you say you’re watching the era closely ooooohhh shut up dude.

Screenshot_2022-08-14-14-11-42-56_5ebe7ceed023e5c4dba122424f079699

Plus your stupid teammates are getting banned.

Screenshot_2022-08-14-14-13-26-14_5ebe7ceed023e5c4dba122424f079699

Hope you have balls to do something other than just gang up on alliances which are already fighting 3 alliances.

Yash14k.

1 Like

I agree that balance should be maintained, otherwise where is the fun in playing a one-sided fight?

1 Like

Sayan is all talk and no show, remind me @yash14k you’ve played against me 3 eras, which one of you won?

E5 - you switched teams and agreed to remain neutral as your team lost vs us, you had Brandois’s team + RIP’s entire clan.
E1 - you teamed up with Jhon Morton to kill us and got killed again.
M2 - You played with 2 alliances + Endurance’s team + A multi alliance against us, while our sub planted like
 300 ticks later?

You boosted reds, gave PPB reds, MM alliance had a big booster, and you guys even boosted emergencies, so why do you keep on crying about Karl?

This is how it ended for you-

Keep on crying kids. I am around playing this game for 10 years, I haven’t lost an era, you guys got fat farming dead eras. All talk is coming from your side while I stack up the wins.

@itsame - I don’t even know you kid, maybe it’s because you ain’t worth it at all, your diplomacy is rather annoying, no wonder you got no one at your side. All I hear is endless crying about Iceman, who isn’t even on the server.

@2good4u - In M2 when I asked Yash’s Leader that if its gonna be World V/S Us this is what he replied-

War is fun till you are on the winning side and the world sides with you. The crying starts when the loss begins.

Keep me away from your forum flames. It’s rather annoying for me to get dragged by some kids to these threads again and again, if you guys hate me that much, kill me some era, and brag as much as you want.

1 Like

Hey, I just said balance should be maintained and you’re playing this game 10 years ago. Well, sad to say that the year you started is the year where BD starts to go downhill because of the new players. Battle hugging
 all the alliances you’ve been with are just a dust of the older players and alliances that played the game. So, in your ten years of playing BD, 80% of the time is spent in easy eras.

peace brothers love yall.

1 Like

Sadly I didn’t include my time when I was on a break from 2016 :slight_smile:

regardless. dont talk smack when hiding behind SBC. SWC, HiNi and any other trolols
feeling all tough when you spawn 4 v1 on our guy hding in protection until you know he is offline.

cowards get whats coming to them

ikr im friends with the greats on facebook
except for greenday who was also amazing.
but we just dont ahve time to waste on dead servers.

thought id come in and check but if this is how people win eras. by getting 8 people to spawn and distract from the real war then i dont have the time of day for BD.

I live in Fiji so id rather live life than waste time with all the crap ya’ll pull

You said something that does not exist. You never lose a single era all the time you play BD. I cut the horse shit. You clearly don’t know what BD likes before and when a non-red booster team wins an era, don’t you?

@itsame why dont you fight sayan team then and let see who is all talk?

1 Like

@Sayan Play E2 :unamused: or just sleep and keep pulling up on forums with BS like ’ I have never lost an era in BD ’ . It’s fun to read shit like this. Let’s people know how delusional you are .

E1 you won cause 2 guys stabbed us and don’t forget the amount of colony you guys planted which later on simmen banned and gave a heck load of ress to the team.

Every time you guys took a fight you all used your big brain skill and got a planter to feed armrs in battle.

So much skill dude. And then getting those plants banned . Big brain moves.

E5 i was jw . Didn’t even try lol. You guys planted on Brandon. He lost all the conqs and then i covered for him and gave him back his conqs and went jw.

Not to mention @Harvester killed Obaid in 2 days of fighting lmaoo and then he quit too.

M2 You got a team planted after you saw you have no chance of winning. Not to mention, you also got a player from my team to stab and show me one BR where you have killed me once lol .

You just hide behind dirty tricks and daddy Karl 's help.

Yeah i feed a few reds to Endurance team. But at least I played fair and square without any planters or shit.

1 Like

@yash14k - No worries bud, your crying won’t stop ever, your excuses are the reason I still hang around, it’s always fun to see people cry on the forums.

@itsame - we are at peace with you, why you wanna piss us off? Life isn’t fair, buckle up and accept it lol

kil e2 1
kil e2 2

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@yash14k and Ppb 
u guys are my apprentices
i’ve been playing BD & BG since it’s inception
u guys played with/against me for years
i know u guys like my own bro
so be the better person and show some respect to your elders (i’m 56 y.o. btw) and ppl like Sayan et al.

2 Likes

That’s was me Man0waR
immortalised alongside Mustafa, Skull et al :skull: on the 1st page of BG HOF.

2 Likes

still playing alive and kicking :sunglasses:

2 Likes

HEIL 242

Good to see you bro. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: