Earth 2 The Ultimate Showdown

oh when fighting a war in greenland you sneak out of protection and spam. thats not bragging. if we were allied this would be a back stab. but since we werent thats just cowardice

Imagine being proud to win with reds, artificially. That’s called buying your way in. Not to mention, you needed 4 teams to win with us, well technically try to win since you haven’t beaten us yet

Sneak out of protection? I told you a whole day before I started attacking. I told you because of your big mouth I was going to attack you all era. And now because of your big mouth, here we are :grin:

2 Likes

Hey where is Bob’s medal for killing 100 inf after spending 10 K reds? Can’t find it, you seen it?

1 Like

Brrrruuuv, first time in my life seeing someone flaunt getting r*ped so brutally. Gj tho.

you’ll be packing winter gear soon enough in AA. when you run out of reds you will be stuck woth 60 metal and 30 oil per tick

Proud to win? I tell you again and again. We aren’t winning anything. You have a big mouth, so now your not either :yum:

1 Like

How can you win lmao? You are just a slave, a troller, a planter. That’s your legacy, embrace it. You can never win, come on

Talk all you want. Your wasting your time. You opened your big mouth and started talking for no reason.

Looking forward to a good night sleep and we do this all again tomorrow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

if you wake to anything left

Well im disaggree with you at one point Alexander
Bob is boosting same as you guys , Big Ball C guys died for like 5times and still in top3 noone cant deny you guys are not boosting so its not about to shame winning erad with red boost LMFAO
all we want get some fun in eras stop being toxic even i like to read that at the end my coalition gonna win so there is nothing to discuss anyshit :slight_smile:
Also @itsame u really talks too much man hahaha u r the only reason why BBC chance is low on win rn fr

well u guys werent so its not a stab, whats the point of talk what if what if what if LMFAO

Okay “sir” forgiveness but, how can you even defend your fat brain which got baited by a teenager? What a dumb guy. You fell for our bait and rightfully, brutally punished!!

its not that we died. its that you couldnt fight is 1v1 booster against booster. had to make plants to stack the odds. hardly a HALL OF FAME tactic.

either way, we will boost back after killing SBC (who have no production except for boosts)
and i hope we can have a peaceful era then.

why do you guys always do this? on e1 by tick 20 i got a guy with 100k tokens at my door. now here too.

relax alittle

its a forum. whats the point if not to talk? tell me good sir.

it really is an act of the lowest cowardice to get others to fight your battles for you

You keep calling my team, planters, while we are just watching the war.

Don’t dig your own grave by pissing us off :smirk:

3 Likes

SBC? your leader said he was just here to make sure we dont win and that Hini wins.
or Slep? spawning all around our guy.
shall i go on?

My planters didnt get ban u noob

1 Like

Your leader is asking for help and you are pissing me off, are you still doing that Thanos thing that balance should be maintained, nevertheless, Neither of you guys can win if we want to play seriously.

Just let us sleep, as our alliance tag says, don’t keep on dragging us at your forum flames.

2 Likes