Earth 2 Era 89 Discussion

Narrator : This was a lie. Cody knows he tried to steal gold but for some reason is denying it instead of owning it.

1 Like

obviously there plan, trying to steal a win

1 Like

Stealing a win? They seem to just playing this round in a smart fashion. It is PLO

4 Likes

well, they are gonna have a hard time doing anything with SAIL, and SA1L

2 Likes

Well, not if you deal with them well enough

2 Likes

lol, if only it was that easy, and who are you IG?

2 Likes

But I literally said I just tried to steal some crystals toward the end that would put me above his score, or at least implied that bit XD

The unfounded accusation was the TV part. Idc about trying to take first, lawl

3 Likes

So if you freely and openly admit you are a shitty person, why should anyone ever believe anything you say? This includes your ā€œdefenseā€ of alleged cheating.

You have no morals, and admit that openly. That doesnā€™t make you a crusader following their own path, it just makes you a genuinely shitty person.

2 Likes

Woah but when did I ever say I was a shitty person? That sounds like what YOU think and not what Iā€™m saying :frowning: You wound me!

I merely said that I am a tad bit mean, you slanderer!

Edit: Oh you mean the stealing first thing? Ehhhh, I betrayed nobody. I hurt nobody. I only hurt someoneā€™s ego. big whoop XD. In the grand scheme of things, I did nothing at all. Cry me a river :o

1 Like

Double post

I also heard thereā€™s some battles actually in this world? Where the heck are the BRs. I know you all are fucking salt lovers and love to antagonize the drama but I still want to see stuff related to this world here :pensive:

2 Likes

Reeeeee ā€œIā€™m the victim!!!ā€

Every. Single. Time.

4 Likes

hahaha, I just find it easier to be playful and brush you off, donā€™t take it to heart Pattie

2 Likes

Really? Is that what you are doing here, brushing me off? Wouldnā€™t that involve not taking my 100% obvious bait?

Itā€™s almost like I know exactly what buttons to push.

EDIT: FFS Apparently new accounts can only comment 3 times on a thread.

Why? Are you afraid of what I have to say about you isnā€™t fit for the public-eye?

We used to be best friends. Iā€™ve acknowledged my own trashy behavior in the past but you refuse to ever admit any wrong-doing whatsoever.

Are you afraid what I have to say might hurt the image youā€™ve been attempting to build up about yourself?

I check Skype like once a month these days. Iā€™m MIA all summer in Bermuda teaching a marine ecology course. You should try to get out of a fly-over state and see the world a little, my man.

E2 (forum rules): Nah, I know what class actually is, therefore, I donā€™t consider this classless. You keep on lying to your friends for personal gain, THATS really classy /s/

5 Likes

Jesus christ smh. Can I reply and it not be antagonistic?

I donā€™t think your break from BD made you any less toxic :frowning: perhaps more time is required.

Edit: If you care to continue bantering, we can move to a skype chat but I donā€™t think is meant for forums and Iā€™d prefer to let this be here for the era and not your petty personal issue with me =/

3 Likes

cough, in reply to your editā€¦ can we move along now? Donā€™t you find this allā€¦ uncouth and classless?

Congratulations on your trips and safe travels to ya, bud lol

3 Likes

yo take your bikkering somewhere else, smh

5 Likes

No donā€™t
This is the perfect place

7 Likes

E2

17 Likes

The thing that made me laugh the most was Larry lol

3 Likes

the thing that made me laugh was the fact that you think you are so good with 4 teams fighting us

4 Likes