Earth 2 Era 89 Discussion

Not sure how Dan being memorable that era has anything to do with you perhaps account sharing with Vega.

3 Likes

i think Leero is. Andy i dont believe is back yet.

4 Likes

It was a sidenote lol.
I hardly remember the era beyond trying to slip some crystals toward the end to ā€˜stealā€™ first from vega ( I mean, :3 they werent his crystals either ) and he was upset about it.

These accusations are quite news to me XD I find it funny that Iā€™ve teamviewed even when I dont know I have :O!

1 Like

Unless there was some team wide decision made to allow Vega to have first, itā€™s fair game on rankings.

If I remember correctly it was a Stark led era and Stark never makes those kind of decisionsā€¦ but it wasnā€™t looked on favorably either XD

I didnā€™t even get the crystals in the end, he did, but apparently he was still quite salty about it lol

1 Like

Nice to see @AverageNoJoe still hasnā€™t changed. Still salty about everything and talking smack to everyone.

How are you still so desperate for attention you cling to a shitty game like BD to fulfill your self-esteem deficits?

Bro, I was a salt-demon but I knew what I was doing and know thereā€™s more to life. How are you still constantly being so toxic to any human you deem ā€œan enemyā€? Is it time you look inwards to find the source of conflict? I left this game, why canā€™t you?

4 Likes

bro why you gotta do people in like that

3 Likes

Whereā€™s punisher and his updates? Oh yeah, he got banned

Edit:
Tick 460 (sorry i missed 420)

SAIL and MAD seem to be in war. While MAD has made progress in Asia, SAIL has managed to get ops and squads in AA.
GG and Farm both have presense in AA and Aussie, so will they be taking sides?

4 Likes

afaik, GG seem to have started attacking MAD in AA.

4 Likes

ya, so if you want a run down, we broke nap with SAIL 9 ticks early since they had masses over 600 tanks above us quickly, then GG stabbed. So, fun days.

5 Likes

Lord larry please spare us :confounded::confounded::confounded:

2 Likes

nope, imma eat you for dinner now

2 Likes

Sail will die soon :slight_smile:
Ward this post.

3 Likes

It was a 450 tick nap, no stabbing

3 Likes

or that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

lmfao, isnā€™t this why you even made that post? :open_mouth: ! to fulfill your self esteem deficits lol

If i recall correctly, I was merely defending myself from unfounded accusations. I do like to put an extra littleā€¦ spizzazz on my comments though, just because Iā€™m a tad mean :slight_smile:

but itā€™s great to see you Pattie! Iā€™m happy to be your muse. Draw me like one of your french girls :wink:

Edit: jeez, ā€œI left this game, why canā€™t you?ā€ but here you are on our forums :frowning: in our communityā€¦ Did you leave at all, mate? Sorry I donā€™t feel like I need to make statement about my life and how BD affects it o.O because I dont put enough stock in BD to influence my life lol

2 Likes

Admitting in the forum u openly stabbed someone :confused:

3 Likes

well, its obvious, im not gonna be an ass and lie about it, it happened, maybe not what i prefered to happen, but it did

9 Likes

Tick 497

MAD retreating in AA mad quickly. Their position does seem to have improved slightly in Asia though. hehe is catching up in score, and are expanding in AA, similar to GG.

5 Likes

HeHe should win the era if SAIL and MAD kill each other.

2 Likes