Earth 2 Era 89 Discussion

Tick 3

6 Likes

Tick 4

4 Likes

Tick 12

6 Likes

PLO in Africa??? Is he gonna pull a win this era?

6 Likes

Seems like a few teams popping up this era too. Competition on eras finally?

3 Likes

Tick 22

5 Likes

Alliances evenly spread on the map looks to me a good era
Let’s see how it goes good luck everyone
#letsmakebdbetter

2 Likes

Tick 32

3 Likes

Stop uploading map status every 10 tick -_-
It’s not a CE ffs lol

2 Likes

I dont like your tone mister.

4 Likes

Sorry sir I’ll send u Bob and vegan right away

2 Likes

Thank you, you will be forgiven this time.

3 Likes

Any news on SGC in this era? or did they not plant after countless eras asking for competition and finally getting it.

4 Likes

No, we aren’t playing. Considering we played and won the last 2 not really sure why you’re trying to present it as us trying to avoid competition. It’s called taking a break?

5 Likes

Did i say you were avoiding it? No, i simply stated that there is competition and was curious if SGC was planted. No need to be a baby about a simple question.

6 Likes

Ok lol, well there’s your answer.

Also, we dont do this at all. You’re the one who goes round begging everyone to play vs you (then lost e3 in a day? nice). PS also challenged us later in the year because he wants ‘competition’, so not sure why he’s liking all your posts either.
Regardless, hope this is a good era for all involved

6 Likes

I didnt even play E3 active? Nor was it my team, i didnt lead it. I also didnt ask anyone to plant for competiton. I wasnt even aware we were going for the win til tick 40. Why does it matter who likes a post?

4 Likes

Sit here and bark all you want. I asked a simple question a simple No were taking a break couldve been the answer.

4 Likes

Where’s the competition this era? Lmao the jokes

4 Likes

Be straight man you just want me to like youre posts
So gayy and I love it. :3

1 Like