Earth 2 Era 89 Discussion

2 Likes

Well it seems that’s partly on you lol. No naps or agreements with hehe.

Lemme say what ur sgc Bois said last e2: “get diplo lessons”

Also, it seems you kicked alfie trying to make him the leader? Top level play

4 Likes

I dont know who you are, and I am new, still learning a lot.

2 Likes

know your info, we had a nap, it went through, ofc they didnt break a nap, but kinda a bitch thing to do

4 Likes

It’s really not. It’s almost expected to attack at the end of a NAP, to be completely fair.

4 Likes

Nap is over, and you expect a team going ftw to sit and suck their thumbs? Well at least now this era can be a learning exp. Keep at it.

4 Likes

Lots of things to blame for this situation. To take just two things, kicking your top player 2 ticks into war doesn’t help. And whichever member leaked who was in our alliance (I can guess who it was) obviously didnt realise what would happen in that it would ally every other team together against us.

5 Likes

Amazing diplo. Round of applause all around.

6 Likes

tumblr_nav0a4EE5I1rkpuzfo1_400

8 Likes

Looking at the supposed rosters of SAIL and MAD, it’s quite obvious which poses the bigger threat for a 3rd party ftw. Alfie FPS etc won e2 twice in a row I hear, winning this one against the odds would make it a glorious 3peat

3 Likes

Already had a glorious 3peat, 1st with FH then 2 in a row with SGC

4 Likes

Then a not for seen in sometime 4 peat?

2 Likes

Dun Dun Dun.

Where’s Yaz at? We got one of them row thingies before.

3 Likes

I mean I would rather Larry lead me then any other leader in any other team… dude did his best for the shitty situation he was given.

Everyone else is just begging other teams “no please don’t let me be killed” good diplomacy/10, real solid

3 Likes

not enough of these

4 Likes

“Let me humble brag about doing nothing all era and attempting to war and show how much work I do… Me do good”

Keep it up Cody.

3 Likes

Literally said nothing at all but bragging somehow…

2 Likes

I am the mouth of Praxis who is a new member and cannot post more then 3.

4 Likes

Open the link, copy the image itself here. It’ll make us not have to click the link as you see.

Not trying to be funny lol

3 Likes

dude nobody actually gives a flying fuck about that, I saw the image and I don’t care about this all, do you just need to be spoon-fed?

Also ‘hurrrr I ain’t bragging but I’m totally trying to humble-brag’ is sad. Own up and just brag, dude. I thought you were some type of badass who played by their own rules? Why not own it?

2 Likes