CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

for example Nopy has been avoiding liking my comments, even if he enjoyed reading them :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

If they deleted it it’s very likely that the farmer told them to…but it’s too late now. Anyone from team NA got any comments to make? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Now, now don’t pick on my cute dancing chicken friend nopy…he has r5s and knows how to use them. Just ask him, he will show them to your troops.

2 Likes

haha some people think they got this game all figured out. Anw i like the confidence you have in your friend but no one is invincible.

2 Likes

Ikr thats why I tell them if you think you’re pro at this came come back to me when you figure out how to make R55s

2 Likes

Hey yaz, making r5s is one thing…keeping them though is another…some people make them and then suicide them…

4 Likes

@Mandark @Lobito :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The best way to play is to suicide your R5s of course :roll_eyes: just suicide your entire army while you’re at it :innocent:

3 Likes

Come to mama…I would love for you to suicide your army dear.

3 Likes

Come visit me at China :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i’m bored down here :pensive:

2 Likes

Can someone share us the experience when admins remove xp from your own units ???
i heard they removed from someone twice already

1 Like

I am Nopy and I am invincible. Smd HINI :astonished:

6 Likes

You are notNopy and cheater. smd notNopy i bet you will like it

idk how kosta is trash talking noppy while he isnt on his skill level ( kosta is one of the low skill players ofc)
welp and please kosta noppy is the best BD player atm :slight_smile: stop calling him cheater and you are a bot

4 Likes

why you dont come and try me?

i already did and saw you
you dont have even 1% of noppy skills kosta lets be honest stop trash talking him and go play your own games getting carried by 30 teams

5 Likes

u mad bro? (20char limit)

meh i dont care about you i am just replying to your stupidity calling someone a cheater and bad and you arent good as him or anyone in your dumb coalition would be compared to noppy.

i am sure you are the mad one who comes everyday to forums and call him a cheater.
go back wear your diaper and head to sleep.

4 Likes

As i know ,admins didnt removed xp from my units

yes biased admins who cares even without xp he is kicking your asses
shame :slight_smile: you should have respect for this guy for having the most kills on CE

3 Likes