BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Were you the one who asked him to make ops and armors hun?

1 Like

hmmm that’s super suspicious

2 Likes

was this reply for me or Nopy?

1 Like

I just figured since you commented and he ran, that you scared your farm away…you know farms are highly sensitive…I mean from where I come from farms are full of swine and ruffled feathers. Hehe (disclaimer my comments are made in jest, since some take me too seriously on these forums sometimes. If you don’t know my sense of sordid humor)

5 Likes

haha i know right! some people gets too serious, just relax…

2 Likes

94 posts were split to a new topic: CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

man wth, I fell so far behind in units killed. Can allied teams stop suciding into nopy please so I can catch up with units killed :grimacing:

At least I’m up 300 in battles won, I’ll take that

11 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

Hey we get to redo post 4000 now thanks G

4 Likes

Take it to the other topic. Thx yall

3 Likes

Move to the new thread.

1 Like

woopsie guess I gotta remove that one now

1 Like

A Sith kill to get back on topic

11 Likes

did you make a deal with @Joker or something? :stuck_out_tongue: its tick 2402 anw :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Not the same BR!)

11 Likes

@BossKing I dare you to post the screenshots of whoever in NA asked you to plant and make armors for farming. If said person is in any of my teams,they will be kicked. If said person is in an allied team, they will be killed. If the individual is me ( NA coalition leader) I will gladly request a ban be served to me.

I actually think this is a conspiracy to just stir something up. But we’ll wait and see if you have the balls to prove your statement.

Edit:
Screenshot_9

Interesting to see how the account was created 8 hours ago and posted a few hours after creation.

18 Likes

Damn thats sus, tbf I’m interested to see the proof.

7 Likes

Someone fire this man

23 Likes

As a side note, a few BRs. Lots missed since we’re not really interested in posting and I’ve been feeling lazy to collect micro kills. ( will collect all and add on later )

Screenshot_10

Screenshot_11

Screenshot_12

PS: As I was searching for BRs I found this old fun screenie back when Gage was a part of NA. @SlaughterHouse.

Screenshot_14

Much love from ATOM. :heart:

11 Likes

Wait… you mean people actually believe the random account nobody has ever heard of was some actual whistleblower? I thought people were just meme’ing and playing along. I didn’t actually think anyone could be that dumb/desperate.

3 Likes