please leave forums and go back and cry on your HINI skype chat

2 Likes

P.S you are nopy sub he will farm you soon i am sure

2 Likes

oh here is the talking op

bruh what kind of insult is that, we’re all fucking ops this era

3 Likes

i wish you could,but you still havent answered my question about xp removal

yup admins making sure noppy doesnt win so there beloved hini has a 1% chance to win this era
since HINI cant beat NoppyEternalGodOfBd
sadkek

4 Likes

I’m sure nopy can prove that he’s good on his own. No need to simp for him so hard over some forum comments bro :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I don’t think they even have a 1% chance of winning xDDD they just suicide all their r5s on you xD

3 Likes

Screenshot_4 Screenshot_5
Idk how kosta is trash talking someone he doesnt have even half of his kills even sleeping mike has more unit killed shame

7 Likes

you got it all wrong, bilal is his pimp

3 Likes

hahaha kids these days

1 Like

wait Kosta reply to my post will be oh he has all his kills cz he farmed his sub xaxa

1 Like

wtf don’t bring me into this

show your stats LOL

Well as you are saying he cheated but didnt get banned.As i see admins favour him and not their beloved hini and their 99%chances to win

3 Likes

francois rabak hawde sa7bak ktir aren lal sara7a xD ele se3a 3am etmanyak 3aleh w huwe e5eda jad xD

1 Like

@Angelwings come here put your chicken in the inn

1 Like

if you are right and they bann him ( i am sure admins and you are wrong about him farming xp) CE would be dead era thats what hini good at farming dead eras :slight_smile:

3 Likes

w houwe 3am yetmanyak 3lek kamen, ana 7asytak nfa3alt ktir ma3 nopy bas haha :stuck_out_tongue: