BattleDawn Championship Era 3

why is this post not pinned? it will be in the history books forever

1 Like

Would just like to clarify that it was suspected very early on that MK was leaking stuff (though we thought it was from his own choice), and honestly, the mk leaders chat only had like 10% of the war info in it specifically if it involved dino or ynv. Most of the war stuff was done within team chats only or the chat between main sgc / main AA leaders.

I donā€™t think we (note, my team only as I cant speak for others) ever divulged our spy locations and hini certainly didnā€™t get our stuff because we locked them a few times, killed a few random squads and armies with spies etc. That being said, mk might have been in another chat that I wasnt apart of i.e carters teams chat or a chat between carters team / sgc, where more stuff was spilled, but I doubt it as Iā€™m pretty sure Alfie never trusted him.

Also as excel noted, ynv collapsed very early into the war at which point we stopped using that chat almost entirely

4 Likes

is CE end or ATOM still winning ?

3 Likes

ATOM still winning ofcā€¦

2 Likes

Yo, whereā€™s my trophy though?

9 Likes

I didnā€™t get mine yet either, nor did anyone else that I know of.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know about Kenny, but yours should be coming soon Milan

What, theres a rank 2 trophy too?

yeah, im still making the banned trophy right now not sure when itll be done due to the fact he kept cheating and getting away with it so its VERY BIG!

1 Like

Alex shared pics of Milans trophy in the big chat , it has his name written on it and every 3 second the name changed into big red BANNED and then RED SMOKE starts coming out of the trophy.

8 Likes

Nice joke :unamused:

dead chat sadly zzzz

1 Like

Join me for CE4 2021?

4 Likes

i am ready for that Harvester lets go

1 Like

happy new year :smiley:

1 Like

shhhh go back to sleep

Was reading back some posts and looking at some things I saved and wanted to share some funny screenies and salt I had collected. Yes I am living in the past.

Once ANGL (AM) and WOOF had already found holes in the AA op wall and AT had forced WOOF back to Africa, we realized AT had still not patched all their holes.

An ill-fated meme of AA being LDā€™d

Trying to cope with losing armies to AT

MKā€™s moment of glory

The beautiful chaos of AM chats

Some hilarious salt behind the scenes

This doesnā€™t even cover a fraction of the good moments I had with AM and our allies but wanted to post what I had.

I only have one screenshot from my time in WSS. Unfortunately someone accidentally deleted our general chat when trying to leave it at the end of the era. The absolute constant absurdity and good vibes in that chat can never be matched. Love these guys forever and still talk to them everyday

5 Likes

Roses are Red
Neutron is Gey
Hurry up Alexander
Send trophies our way

5 Likes

30 years laterā€¦

4 Likes

Every month I gotta get the place Iā€™ve saved up for the trophy clean because of the dust. Then I come to the forum to check whatā€™s going on and itā€™s kinda dead, no news from BD2, same players still around and running the gameā€¦

@Cosmin1980 What was all that hype for?
@Alexander Iā€™m on Skype again waiting for you after 2 months!

Anyway, donā€™t forget about our trophies. :heart:

11 Likes