BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Yo, prax where is the honorable mention for me in your initial post for planting a colony? :pensive:

Thanks for the mention Bill. I use my mouth to draw out a reaction and you gave me it, although too late. :frowning:

Getting locked in West Africa

The deal

You know what happened next KEKW

9 Likes

And then those 2 armies saved cause of deal went on to join AGE in the end , talk about salt on wound :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Not showing you new pics anymore :angry:

Me and my SVAL Bros

(felt forums are dead for bit , so added something)

5 Likes

My stats from end of era (all legit kills, no stat farming):

14 Likes

Screenshot_253

Very nice! @Excel Good idea. Let’s keep it going!

8 Likes

6 Likes

:sunglasses: (still salty though I forgot to launch on the DINO battle which was 10k kills and also some of the final relic battles. was trying to beat last CE 62.2k kill count)

4 Likes

final statistics CE3

Nothing compared to most others here but might as well :pirate_flag:

6 Likes

You forgot to launch your spams you mean.

3 Likes

19 Likes

so who won?

Yeet
20 characters…

Not Cosmin and not Neutron, to be precise

2 Likes

What was the other colony name in AGE? I can remember Star Andromeda, I think it was Prince-something? Unless it was KillerofKillers, but I don’t think so.

1 Like

http://www.battledawn.com/?p=high_score&optype=2&eratypeinfo=MSNFYXJ0aCAxIzM0IzE1LzEwLzE2

THE DARKS ANGELS.

7 Likes

aRaB :muscle::muscle:
Frkn 20 char…

2 Likes

Was talking about some of the funnier parts of CE3 when I realized one of the more hilarious aspects of the entire era was still not really public knowledge.

MK obviously held all of australia and as it became more and more obvious that his presence there was not going to be tolerated with HINI massing up, MK ended up part of the AA coalition.

Seemingly forgotten by MK, he had shared his skype log in details with nopy over a year ago. Since MK had now joined the AA coalition, he was invited to a somewhat large war chat, and then was included in a larger joint leader chat with 10 other members (milan, alfie, stark, faker, carter, jazz, muha to name a few that i remember quickly).

Every day or so, a group of AM member would get in a discord call and nopy would screenshare him logging into MK’s skype and we would read all PMs and group chats. We were able to give agent locations to HINI during their war with AA, foil any spy traps they were planning, and be able to read through their overall plan and most importantly their morale in the war.

Unfortunately when YNV collapsed, the AA coalition stopped using their joint leader chat in favor of a leader chat without MK and others. If MK had continued to play and be part of the leadership circle, it could have easily been the best and most important info leak in all of BD, all without anyones knowledge. Just wanted to share a fun moment

18 Likes