BattleDawn Championship Era 3

13 Likes

9 Likes

All that money spent by players and they can’t even buy and expedite trophy shipments rofl priceless…maybe your trophies are just a figment of your imaginations…
Or maybe they are just going to allow you to play bd2…or maybe that is just another figment of your imaginations.

3 Likes

is this game still alive or what

1 Like

The real trophies are the friends we’ve made along the way?

9 Likes

What’s the point if you shun away new players

No trophies because HINI didnt win

9 Likes

Nostalgic reread of this wonderful era. :heart:

BD2 where are you?

3 Likes

Just did a re-read since I haven’t played in awhile, and I now have PTSD from this era. Gonna go back to being an alcoholic who forgets to log in again. Those were the happy days.

5 Likes

I stopped following the era sometime around June '20 (Spectated in-game, and just posted shit memes here), then impulsively decided to read everything today from message 2902 'til the latest one. Def did not take me 10 hours or so ffs.

Kinda bummed out, I missed the spiciest things live. But still grateful I got to witness DINO’s great escape from NZ to AA (I randomly planted just beside them on tick 1). What legends :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

and on another note: Cosmin, any updates?

5 Likes

Noooooo i cant believe i missed a champ eraaaaaa :frowning: sadge
also BD2 u there?

I’m glad to see mine and my teammates complete shithousery will forever be cemented in the likely biggest era BD has ever seen. I came back myself to read these posts today and I got a lot of laughs out of it. Sad this forum in general seems so dead though

4 Likes

We received 3rd place Trophies

1 Like

what happened to the winning trophies?

Got an email from Alex a while back for address details etc, so hopefully they are on their way

2 Likes

guys CE4 is incoming!

1 Like

Any update on the release of BD2 ?

1 Like

Coming Soon. Keep an eye out for announcements when it’s ready

1 Like

Thanks G.

How are you?

Regards
Mrid

2 Likes