BattleDawn Championship Era 3

I think energy’s ratings after the era would definitely be the most improved. He put on a show.

4 Likes

In defense, I am not sure why I didnt rate him at the time (on a different sheet, seems youve a new one :D), but I always liked the guy.

I really appreciate you guys kept GDP per Capita. That and a few other statistics were a consequence of me trolling Fluff and Milan who were taking it all serious. :smiley:

2 Likes

LMFAO ikr!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

haha your opinions were still calculated into the sheet and taken into consideration, even if you didnt end up playing

but yes, i never understood the gdp, its always a good idea to troll fulff when given the option

1 Like

I’ve personally learned that 99% of Fluff troll-attempts will backfire spectacularly when Fluff decides ‘whatever’ is actually a great idea and then runs with it. Same thing with Alex, ridiculousness is just fuel for them.

Can’t believe you never even considered me as an option. Disappointed :disappointed:

Right, sorry for the delay, I’ve been it off since I wanted some break from BD-related things. Here you go, power rankings for the teams with most power from each coalition as of tick 3950. I chose this cause I felt the last 50 ticks were not really indicative as people dropped tag/disbanded to prep for mergers. Honorary inclusion of my alliance FLYD cause that drop is sick.

Some journey huh?

Obviously many alliance are not included, and the graph itself is not super great. I’ll try to find a better way to display the information, and maybe even work with @carter (who’s doing a video on the era) for timeline data to demarcate the graph. If you want to play around with the data yourself, you can find it here:

It’s view-only cause last time someone was a dick and deleted it all :expressionless: Feel free to hit me up if you have any suggestions for visualisation or have any questions regarding the data
15 Likes

wait what is that … reminds me when we used to rate hot girls in our college dorms

reveal the entire list please? :smiley:

8 Likes

A list of players who to recruit for the team and would rate them. List was a fail, we ended up with Jason in the end :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Milan and Fluff were trying to make everything so calculated. Started with sum avg, then realized that wasn’t really good as we saw that neutral became waaaay worse than even all 1’s. So we tried to figure out good formula for it. Then Alex and I saw this and started to fuck with their calculations and changing them to monetary value. And it stuck :rofl:

It’s impressive because people are just manually storing the score in their own free time.

We really should put out some kind of award for community member of the month again, with a nice blue reward or maybe even an achievement or forum badge…

10 Likes

Just so I have to place to remember it all before it goes away, these are the messages and memes that I have saved throughout the era that weren’t posted already. I will try to give a bit of context for the ones I remember.

edit: ty bane, be warned people who click summary there is a lot

Summary

Being the head of the WHO family I started the era off by making a list of everyone with a Covid related name so I knew who my TRUE enemies were. Idk the Seth guys, but they just seemed suspicious, so I added them too.

don’t remember Shadow’s broadcast, but I like making ascii art to send to people so I’ll include those as well

the first of many important, strategic conversations between Greenjitsu and I

yeah idk either Muha

The peacetime ship.

The warship.

Muha informs me on what is expected of a family head. This may or may not be why the WHO family has no members.

Was hoping to get a 6 tick lockdown from the GOD OF CE but got 3 ticks instead.

Killua broadcasted something about giving a potato for 1 red token, so I scammed him with a counterfeit token, but somehow ended up with a token in return. (Ty for token)

I tried bartering with enemies to get radiated ops for Hulk.

This guy broadcasted something about being an AI colony, so I sent him a robot

The adventures of Greenjitsu and Moe.

Those coords pointed to either one of our members or someone not related in the war at all. This was generally my go-to when we started warring people early on. I would ask them to stop attacking us so we could continue attacking them without worry.

He still wasn’t buying it though
image (screenshot in message)

More bartering for radiated ops.

Hulk was hungry. I had no other options.

Fortunately Greenjitsu realized the power of Relic 11, but that also means Hulk never got the radiation he so desperately craved.

Romeo and Juliet were reset to be 6 eta from each other throughout the era due to help prevent the spread of covid.

Thought of this one late, but I guess I’ll post it now

(coords were all random camps)
image (screenshot in message)
Context on this one, MINE annoyed in some minor way, so we decided we would jam their only radar in the area at random just to be annoying.

My go-to strategy fails once again. AM were not convinced that their coordinated attacks on all our outposts on multiple continents were actually just oil savers.

The enemy team did not add extra sp.

image (coords pointed to a colony named Null)
The adventures of Greenjitsu and Moe continue.

Greenjitsu is denied entry to WHOtopia.

Many people were interested in WHOtopia’s defensive maneuvers.

Never got a reply, so the plans to build an embassy were canceled.

AASCII

FLYD were warned.This text will be hidden

31 Likes

There is an option called “hide details” , try using it to make sure the post isnt this lengthy.

4 Likes

God, I’m so happy this man won. Just because of the smiles and laughs brought to us in such a stressful era. Long live WSS.

20 Likes

Ngl I wish I could have played with you just for the entertainment.

You are one of a kind Moe haha

15 Likes

Uh exactly… sooo how did he force anyone to buy reds?

1 Like

30 Likes

so…when is E1 resetting ?

JKJK

1 Like

2 Likes

RL is so weird without logging to BD anymore lol

6 Likes